First GTA V trailer is here!

Chris

They're going to let us stew over it a bit, I'd guess. Probably let it go long enough for us to get angry, then give us some more info.

haha yeah, sounds like Rockstar

Agreed with spaz there they aint going to show up before the release of MP 3.

I'd be surprised shocked if the 2nd trailer will come out before Christmas... 2013!!!

ummmm aren't they looking to release in 2012? lol

Edited by Jezz Torrent

lol i meant the game i got some serious auto correct on my phone.

Anyway, as i was saying They will release the final trailer just after a month after the release of Max Payne 3.

So GTA V is in final development? Ummm... wth? It's only just been announced, what date is MP3?

I doubt we know that yet, but we do know a lot has been done already, the trailer didn't exactly look lacking or unpolished.

I believe its in early stages, most of the cars in the trailer were in a GTA IV render. I only noticed three new vehicles in there.

Edit: They've done the same to other GTA's in the series, mostly Vice City.

Or maybe it's because the cars in IV are awesome?

Anyway yeah the game it's probably in pre-alpha at best...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

lol Rockstar wont make you wait that long the hand is in final development but they really are focussing their attention for upcoming MP 3. I think june 2012 will be the date for the final trailer. lol.

The hand in development has me curious, WHAT HAND?!?!? ha ha

Anyway, GTA V, new screenshots, since this was posted, in Asked and Answered they've admitted promo will resume and more screen stills and another trailer are on deck for public consumption, my question to you all is what will be the focus now??

Countryside? Characters and part of the story? Would it be TOO much of a reveal away from LS? I think the trailer will obviously be the most revealing, but I have doubts they'll show too much, they're really keeping spoilers out of this promo plan so far.

I see some of you predicted a maddening wait, and back with that trailer release, I was expecting better from Rockstar, but you were RIGHT on the money, they REALLLLLLYYYYYYY made us wait, and of course, we got angry. DAMN!

Edited by BlackListedB