the old guy..

stickyicky

I wouldn't say so. The guy leading the heist seems to have a different build to him, and different hair. And let us remember that at this point, Tommy is 60 years old. He wouldn't be as up to it physically anymore, and with his empire - barring some interim catastrophe - I doubt he'd need to go back to robbing banks for money.

Pretty positive that it's the same dude. Notice the similar hairlines. It would also make sense because the first shot is when he's talking about how his 'kids will be like the kids on TV...' but 'you know how it is' and then it switches to the robbery scene implying that it's the same guy narrating as the one shown in both scenes.

Also when you see the guy in the car with the soft top roof going down, doesnt anyone else think he look's like CJ? cus he has got a white vest top but his face does look very different which I figured was just cus of different graphics engine

Once again he does look slightly similar but if this game is taking place in present day, then CJ would easily be in his 40s by now.

I wouldn't say so. The guy leading the heist seems to have a different build to him, and different hair. And let us remember that at this point, Tommy is 60 years old. He wouldn't be as up to it physically anymore, and with his empire - barring some interim catastrophe - I doubt he'd need to go back to robbing banks for money.

I doubt Tommy even has an empire anymore. As much of a badass as Tommy was, he probably ended up like Pegorino.

I doubt Tommy even has an empire anymore. As much of a badass as Tommy was, he probably ended up like Pegorino.

I did allow room for some unforseen mishap to occur. It's always a possibility. And a character study of a fallen Tommy would certainly be interesting in and of itself...

Its possible they're the same people. Same hairline, but half of his face IS covered up. I think that was the point of the mask for the heist or whatever they are doing. So no one would recognize or be able to point him out :P

lol or they might be brothers or twins i might add. However, i think they both must be playable characters.

• 1 month later...