Reunion.

Bear

• 4 weeks later...

Holy crap, I feel old, albeit I doþ only have 18 years of experience upon þis earþ... :aweclosed:

Guys, it feels nostalgic now that I read of how much you guys (The ones I remember) have accomplished so much during these few years.... Or well, it doens't really feel as such a long time... Damn, feels only like yesterday when I was a kid just discovering da interw3bz... And I've still got guilt feelings from when I was so freakin paranoid over everything... >.<

Oh well... Sky, you got freakin married, congrats pardner!!

Hope you two have it really good for all the upcoming years; may Freyja bless you!

And Gerard; everytime I see a SA-80 somewhere, I remember you - Heh!

Glad to know you got a good job that you like... being a police officer is indeed a noble work ^^

Also, congrats, Bear! I see forward to get into uni in 3 years myself... Damn, time flies... Salut, madmoisell, Que Le fromage soit avec vous!

Now, a lil' a bout me, no? Uhmm... Well, not much really... I got a girlfriend ^_^

Long distance relationship though...

I also have been started to play with my brothers band; I got the 2nd guitar and we play some kinda... Rock in style of Soundgarden, Audioslave, etc... Not exactly my type, but it's not bad to have variation! :P

And yeah, pretty much that what's the only interesting... I'm on the Swedish secondary; 1st year of social studies... I'm the oldest in all my classes xP

Wow, how appropriate this topic is!

It was awesome to have a read - Congrats to all those who actually achieved something in the past couple of years!

Sky got married? I don't know... that doesn't sound right. I never got a wedding invite or anything!! WTF? Srsly?

I'm still doing the same old thing;

- I'm still a lowly IT App Support guy.

- I moved back to Tasmania (anyone in Australia had better keep their jokes to themselves!! ;))

- My girlfriend and I are celebrating 2 years next month, that'll be the longest relationship I've had... pretty awesome!

Anyway, it was nice to drop in and browse some old topics. Nestalgia is awesome.

PS: I totally wrote Nestle instead of Nestalgia... Nestle is awesome too though.

Wow, how appropriate this topic is!

It was awesome to have a read - Congrats to all those who actually achieved something in the past couple of years!

Sky got married? I don't know... that doesn't sound right. I never got a wedding invite or anything!! WTF? Srsly?

I'm still doing the same old thing;

- I'm still a lowly IT App Support guy.

- I moved back to Tasmania (anyone in Australia had better keep their jokes to themselves!! ;))

- My girlfriend and I are celebrating 2 years next month, that'll be the longest relationship I've had... pretty awesome!

Anyway, it was nice to drop in and browse some old topics. Nestalgia is awesome.

PS: I totally wrote Nestle instead of Nestalgia... Nestle is awesome too though.

EB! Holy shit I thought you got eaten by a croc. :P Great to see you posted, hopefully you stick around for a bit!

And yes, hahah. My bad. Blame my wife, lol! Just kidding. That's awesome though. Congrats on the 2 years, that's how long me and my wife have been together as well.

I never was a teenager in YOUR lifetime, kiddo!

I was an adult obsessed with GTA who became an adult obsessed with Red Dead Redemption, and basically Uncharted as well, love all them

Well, I ran into the usual online hassles prompting my name here, and with a good online friend, who I'd been chatting it up with about two years prior, started up an online site in the past year and a half, even getting some Twitter feedback from Rockstar. Now it seems, however, someone forgot to pay our bills, since I wasn't and the site went dead! ARGH!

That's worse then dying in-game

Well, I'd been here since then and still, I pop in because board politics don't get in the way of just hanging out enjoying gamers who like ....oddly enuff, the games!??!

Don't feel bad Silberio, I just got back into school last semester and I was also the oldest person in my class. They were all duel-enrolled high school kids. It made it a bit easier for me and my social anxiety though. I would always think to myself, I don't care what you all think of me, I can go to the bar and get shit faced if I wanted to. The truth is I really can't. We found out when I was twenty that I have alcohol intolerance. Anyways, I am still unemployed and trying everywhere in this little town to find a job. My terrible roommates have moved out finally. Things are actually starting to piece themselves together. I am about to be the youngest home owner I know. I made the president's list last semester at school. The only thing left that I need to do to get my life completely back on track is find a job.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I get drunk I can type fine too, in fact sometimes I purposely start spelling shit wrong so people realise I am in fact drunk and should be treated as such.

Good tactic, I say.

There is no excuse for lazy, bad typing.

And that's why we love you too, Spaz!

Oh thanks for all the love, guys. I knew SOMEWHERE I was loved!

I can't really do any of that. At all. That's why I don't really get drunk. Since christmas.

LOL@SinceChristmas. #NewYearsResolutionsToBeBroken