TERRORIST are invading ENGLAND

Red_Squirrel_UK

1000's of ILLEGAL immigrants have sneaked into the country, from AFGHAN and the middle east.. I mean for fucks sake, first the riot's.. now this?

Thier obvoiusly terrorist, this stupid fucking goverment is fucking up this country.. And now we're gonna get bombed by terrorist, they come from terrorist countrie's WE invaded.. And they are UNACCOUNTED FOR.. We are fucked!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23959999-immigrant-crisis-in-the-making-for-uk.do

Thank God I don't live in England... wait, what the hell did I just say? O_o"

Anyways, Red_Squirrel, I don't even think I have to tell you that you were being racist over there and that saying they are ALL terrorists just because they came from the Midwest is something awful... -_-"

Plus, thousands of illegal immigrants enter Brazil every fucking year (from the nearby countries, like Bolivia, Colombia, Argentina, and others), Brazil has the biggest concentration of Japanese people outside Japan, we have plenty of Italians and Germans in the South, and about 1/2 of the country's population is black. And I can sure say that I feel much different than you do u_u"

Edited by Miles Pedro Prower

No. You're just racist. They're not "invading" the country. They're just people escaping their own countries in search of better life. The UK really isn't the place for them, but they don't know that. For them, any country is better than their homeland.

But seriously you can't go around calling all Afghans/Middle Eastern people terrorists.

1000's of ILLEGAL immigrants have sneaked into the country, from AFGHAN and the middle east.. I mean for fucks sake, first the riot's.. now this?

Thier obvoiusly terrorist, this stupid fucking goverment is fucking up this country.. And now we're gonna get bombed by terrorist, they come from terrorist countrie's WE invaded.. And they are UNACCOUNTED FOR.. We are fucked!

http://www.thisislon...aking-for-uk.do

Mate, all I can say is you should feel good about the fact people are moving to your country in search of a better life.

and I hope they fuck your shit up first, but yeah you're probably some middle class little buster who can't get a PS3 off his mummy this year and blames it on immigrants, along with everything else.

But to think of it from your perspective, with your clean water, central heating, consoles, GTA games... you poor thing, how could they be so selfish as to come and seek refuge in your country?

Racist, end of, you hate these brown people coming into your country, and that's it. Stop trying to disguise it with your newspaper articles warping statistics.

• Like 1

Oh, didn't realise im suppose to 'feel good' about illegal immagrants lol

Refuguee's or not, they are suppose to seek refuge to the closest country to them.. If they want clean water then they can go to france for all I care. Secondly, it's illegal for a reason yeah? Just because their live's are shit doesn't give them the right to come make our live's shit.

I live near an airport, so they probably would 'fuck my shit up first', and I hate any form of immigrant coming into my country brown or not. Plus, why do you think they choose the UK out of all the other place's in the world? because its easy living, there's plenty of immigrants in this country that take advantage of our benefit system, I can find an article if you want?

Cus I tell you, if the shoe was on the other foot and we was migrating to their country.. Building church's and talking our own language... Well, it just wouldn't happen.

Oh and for the record stickyicky I aint middle class.. In fact, ur probably one of those people who think's immigrants take the job's nobody else want's.. When in fact they take the normal day working mans job. Looking at ur pic stickyicky, ur the middle class buster.. Nice jacket. In-fact I've just checked ur profile and it say's ur 17 so no offense but ur opinion doesn't mean jack shit. Go back to school, kid.

So I guess im a bad person though for thinking THOUSANDS of ILLEGAL immagrants from Afghan is a bad thing and mean's potential terrorist are living here. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened.

It's to the point where there are more of them, then they are of us. All we need is MORE immigrants. But I guess we should let as many illegal immigrants into the country as possible because I get clean water? Pfft.

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

'Published on Saturday 5 November 2011 06:00

An illegal immigrant who arrived in the UK as a stowaway and then committed some 20 offences has thanked a judge after being awarded more than £17,000 compensation for being falsely imprisoned by Home Office officials for four months.'

Awww, them poor illegal immigrants have it so hard here.. Poor illegal alien's.

Yeah, well guys.. Next time tax's go up, remember why. Yeah they live in shit country's, so what? not my problem! Doesnt give them the right to come rape my country for its money and housing benefit's

Yeah, who should enjoy a better country? The spoiled fucker who doesn't want to do any work or the person who went through hell to work a shitty job the spoiled fucker didn't want?

Tolerating these people's offenses isn't the answer, but demonizing them isn't either. If you discriminate someone who is already in a bad position, you just might have a shitstorm of epic proportions waiting for you.. and judging by what you are saying, you deserve every bit of it.

Edited by Dirty Harry

I should enjoy the better country, because i didn't come off a bananna boat ;) And like I already said, they are TOLD by our GOVERMENTS to go to the CLOSEST safest country to them, and the UK isn't the closest to them..

I mean seriously, you think illegal immigration is a good thing? ITS ILLEGAL FOR A REASONNNNNN

jeez, the amount of time's iv seen americans complain about immigrants and mexican's.. And I've never seen them once get this much hag for it.. Even though that country is like 50x the size of mine.

Illegal immigration = bad, thats why its illegal..Apparently im spoiled yeah? apparently I dont want a job, yeh? dont act like you know me. I dont want a job now? Hmmm, doubt that seeing as I NEED to job to stop me loosing my house in the next 3 years.. But maybe I would stand more of a chance if they werent people ILLEGALLY living in my country.

Again, they are told to go to the safest country closest to em.. If you care so much about illegal immigrants then you fuckin take 'em.. Like I already said, there are HUNDREDS of countries they could go to, and do you know WHY they choose this country? Because its the god damn easiest one to live in, and sorry but its not ok for ILLEGAL immigrants to come into this country.. THATS WHT ITS ILLEGAL, fuckin hell.. We got the rest of europe acctually pissed off with britain because apparently we don't help enough with the immigration CRISIS in europe.. Yep, thats right.. They are acctually calling it a CRISIS..

So yeah, I should enjoy the better country.. Cus its MY fuckin country, because I speak English.. And this is ENGLAND. And I should enjoy the better country because there are a SHIT LOAD of other countries they could EASILY go to, but no they choose this small little fuckin island instead, yeah.. Real smart.

Why doesnt portugal do something for a change? Instead of coming to us to take all ur immigrants instead, its gonna be 7/7 all over again I tell you that.. And when its on the news ill be sure to say i told ya so... 1000's of immigrants from AFGHANISTAN. A citie's worth of people the news said.. nobody knows their NAMES or ANYTHING because they are illegal and UNACCOUNTED FOR.. and im in the wrong for saying some of them cud be terrorist?! whatever! some of them could easily be terrorist.. AND ITS NOT LIKE ITS NOT HAPPENED BEFORE

Ah just karma being a bitch again eh, nothing to see here.

Care to explain WHY thousands of illegal immigrants sneaking into england is karma? FYI, all my country does is give give give, we give money to countries like india all the fuckin time, karma? ha, dont me this laugh... you're acctually implying my country deserves to be flooded with illegal aliens?

I'm guessing you are a BNP supporter? Well I take it very offensively when people go on a hate campaign against all immigrants. I am an immigrant and so is my Dad. He works, pays taxes and contributes to the country he lives in, why should he has less rights then someone who doesn't want to work all because they are English. I am at university to better myself and make myself a valued member of society. Yes illegal immigration is bad, but that doesn't automatically equal terrorist. My view is that anyone who wants to come here and work is welcome.

• Like 4

Firstly, don't get personal to me you absolute batty crease, if I'm as immature as you say I am then you are fuuuuucked mate, I've never heard anything so childish and selfish in my life, clearly a racist little buster.

Getting back to the actual point, most of the shit you're reading is just fabricated, basically, far from true. You need to look at the picture around you, not what you read in your fucking right wing papers. Immigrants bring a lot to this country, and have boosted the economy for years with their business.

Don't post another paragraph, too much reading man, too baked for this mark assclown giving me shit. Peace.

The following is a list of facts, make of them what you will:

Just because someone is middle eastern doesn't make them a terrorist.

Some white British males are Muslims.

Some white British males are terrorists.

Some Asian Males living in Britain are neither Muslims nor Terrorists

Just because someone is a terrorist doesn't make them Afghani.

Just because someone has come to this country fro the middle east it doesn't make them an illegal Immigrant.

Just because they choose to work, doesn't mean they are aiming to maliciously steal away our employment prospects.

If someone wants to work in the UK, own a house or car in the UK, or pretty much take a shit in the UK, they're paying taxes. My least favourite tax is income tax. It fails to tax the most to the people who earn the most, it penalises those who work for their money, and does not affect those who use the income tax of other to live off.

If you don't like the state of the country you live in, get a job, work and leave. It's what a lot of foreign people do, and it seems to be working out for them.

The wars some people aren't paying for (that pesky income tax again) is more than enough karma for me.

Working immigrants do orders of magnitude more for our economy than non-working native British.

The next time taxes go up will have more to do with non-working Brits than working immigrants.

Jobs exist in the UK.

Easy living isn't working night-shifts in a shitty fucking corner-shop or a taxing rank. Easy living is going down to a doll office a few times a month for a cheque that's supposed to enable you to SURVIVE and search for a job, but instead spending it on luxury items that people in the middle east would travel halfway around the fucking world to provide for their families, in the face of racism and spite.

There's more, but I'm off to play minecraft.

• Like 3

Squirrel, I have a very good piece of advice for you:

Buy a plane ticket to Afghanistan and go and live in the areas that these supposed 'illegal immigrants' are coming from for just 24 hours and then tell me that you do not want to come back to the UK, put your, ignorant, clearly unintelligent self in their shoes and tell me that if you were an innocent victim of war/tyranny that you would not do anything and everything you could to get your family and yourself out of that situation.

I guarantee if you would rather stay in that country being subjected to the horrors that they have had to face, then you are one of two things:

1. A liar

2. Completely and irreversibly delusional.

I saw that you posted in one of the other topics earlier that you are on the dole. Now I do not intend by any means to stereotype the sort of person that is on the dole, because I am sure that there are plenty of people who are on the dole who are actively searching for work but are unfortunate enough to have not found any (you may even fall into that category, I do not know). I will however say this:

Once you are off the dole and actively contributing to society, that is when you have the right to make any comment about foreigners from any ethnic background coming to this country, until that moment is here, sure you are entitled to your own opinions, but keep them to yourself, as they are quite obviously radical, slanderous opinions that will offend a lot of hard working, very valued members of our proudly multi-cultural community.

Edited by TrialByFire

Well then I do have the right trailbyfire

Firstly, don't get personal to me you absolute batty crease, if I'm as immature as you say I am then you are fuuuuucked mate, I've never heard anything so childish and selfish in my life, clearly a racist little buster.

Getting back to the actual point, most of the shit you're reading is just fabricated, basically, far from true. You need to look at the picture around you, not what you read in your fucking right wing papers. Immigrants bring a lot to this country, and have boosted the economy for years with their business.

Don't post another paragraph, too much reading man, too baked for this mark assclown giving me shit. Peace.

Did you see me deny the fact im racist? Ummm, so why do u have to keep saying it? People give racist's a bad name anyway lol, I don't judge people by colour of their skin, but I do judge people by their ethnic background

mark ass clown? My name's not mark lol, i swear you just make this shit up you silly little E-thug.

Then again, im not the one calling you a batty crease for ur opinion, if I don't like people from afghan then its entirley up to me. Even trail by fire said so, once i am actively contributing to society im aloud to comment about forigners? Well, seeing as about a month ago i was in work, does that mean if I posted this a month ago it would of been accepted as just one of those things? Doubt it.. Multi-cultural community, bah.. Those very words make me sick to my stomach

I can write as many paragraphs as I want, doesnt mean you have to read it! Just like it doesnt mean they have to come sponging off my countries riche's.. They should go to France, they would fit in better with the rest of the english hating faggots

This topic sounds like it's intended to provoke. It sounds too dramatic than what it says on the new site. Maybe you should change the title of this topic to something more appropriate.

Firstly, my father isn't from this country, he's from India. Is he a terrorist? Nope. He's not. Secondly, calling someone who comes from the other side of world a terrorist is unjustified. Everyone who lives an unprivileged life will most likely want to move away from it to get a better life. Many of most will be immigrants. Take for instance Niko Bellic, from GTA4. He came to America for the sole purpose of moving on with his life, to move from the past, and maybe to close some chapters in his life. Many people will want to do that (Of course, with GTA4, he still goes killing people, but you get the point about moving on).

And note, immigrants are NOT aliens, they're people, like me and you.

You also may want to calm down a little, cause if you do go a little further, well, you should know the consequences.

Well then I do have the right trailbyfire

Did you see me deny the fact im racist? Ummm, so why do u have to keep saying it? People give racist's a bad name anyway lol, I don't judge people by colour of their skin, but I do judge people by their ethnic background

mark ass clown? My name's not mark lol, i swear you just make this shit up you silly little E-thug.

Then again, im not the one calling you a batty crease for ur opinion, if I don't like people from afghan then its entirley up to me. Even trail by fire said so, once i am actively contributing to society im aloud to comment about forigners? Well, seeing as about a month ago i was in work, does that mean if I posted this a month ago it would of been accepted as just one of those things? Doubt it.. Multi-cultural community, bah.. Those very words make me sick to my stomach

I can write as many paragraphs as I want, doesnt mean you have to read it! Just like it doesnt mean they have to come sponging off my countries riche's.. They should go to France, they would fit in better with the rest of the english hating faggots

@bold:

Well then unfortunately you do not have the intelligence.

@underlined:

erm... surely the colour of someone's skin is linked directly to their ethnic background? Stereotyping someone on the colour of their skin is exactly the same as stereotyping someone because of their ethnic background, they both amount to the same thing: racism, which is frowned upon in most societies and I do believe (correct me if I am wrong Chris if you read this) strictly prohibited on this forum.

Also, no, you cannot write as many racist paragraphs as you want on here due to the aforementioned prohibition on racism, you will get warned, if you continue to will become a restricted member and if you are stupid enough to continue to be openly racist on this forum I am very sure before long Chris or Gerard will ban you.

Also (sorry you just keep giving more paper thin arguments to tear down) most of the 'immigrants' that come to this country are very hard workers, take the Polish immigrants, some of the hardest working people I know, immigrants from the Middle East again very fucking hard workers, and immigrants from Asia? Guess what? Very fucking hard workers. So no, they do not come to this country and sponge off it's riches, I would put it to you that there are more born and bred white British people who sponge off this 'countries riches' in proportion to the amount of immigrants that sponge.

Edited by TrialByFire

You forgot Afghanistan's.. You know, al qaeda all that bollocks, you see shit loads of things about americans killing innocent iraq and afghan's or w.e.. Why do they hate wiki leaks so much haha cus it shows them for what they are, cant say I blame them.. If i was living in afghanistan trail by fire, I would be carrying a enough fire arms and ammo to kill every dirty afghan fuck I see.

So I dont like them because of the colour of their skin? Ethnicity = skin colour.. Cus jew's are an ethnicity and I fucking hate them as well lmao, and their WHITE.. And my dad's old friend from year's back is a jew and he's never worked a day in his life! Its hard to call it stearotyping, jew's really are selfish with money and have big nose's, just like black people are the one's commiting crime's.. innit blud innit

They are all hard workers yeah? Does that include the DRUNK polish lorrie drivers? Or the paki taxi cab driver's that rape women? Oh but that's the woman's fault to them cus that's their ethnicity. Acctually scrap that, thats their RELIGION, a woman is a peice of meat to a paki.. Indian's hate paki's as well, that's because they are dirty terrorist fuck's! They are NOT all hard workers

feck off, more white british sponging.. You said earlier that your not implying everybody on the doll is sponging on the goverment.. you tory supporting cunt.

Unlike you I want to keep this country pure, if people live in this country they should abide by OUR culture.. Quite frankly I get sick of hearing jibberish by forigners that I cannot understand, cus they look after their own you blind little sheep..When's the last time you saw one of them hard working forigners hanging around with a WHITE person? You don't, quite safe to say I've seen plenty of people I don't think can even speak English. Just because you get good hard workers foringers doesnt mean they are all good.. Seeing as I've seen some pretty bad one's with my own eye's. I hate the sight of every afghan fuck, because.. I don't want another CITIES worth of people in my "good" land, especially one's that come from fuckin afghan and the middle east. They can go back home and die for all I care, fuck them and fuck you.. Seriously, maybe if one of your faimly members had been killed by a dirty fuckin afghan you would feel differently.. We was killing them at war then let THOUSANDS of them ILLEGALLY come here, that's bullshit its like people acctually like all these fuckin immigrants!

I mean think about it

A typical British woman is easy to pull, and dresses pretty skimpy with short skirts n what not.. A typical pakistani woman has her entire body and even her FACE covered up.. Because other wise its temption to the man. So they think its alright to rape our women cus they dress like sluts, kind of ironic. Also ironic that you guys think IM the one who's fucked up for having these radical belief's. Its ALSO ironic that they DONT EAT BEEF cus cow is a sacred animal to them or some bullshit, yet.. I've seen them serving the shit up behind a counter at mcdonalds. But hey at least all these afghan's and pakistans are acctually 'good, hard working people'.. and not rapist or terrorist, that would be stearo typing now wouldn't it?