The Most Detailed Video Analysis of GTA V's Debut Trailer

Abhishek-Mishra

Ive just read a danish review of the gametrailer. Its made by a new review show for danish television. According to them The suite guy we see watching over the city is no other than good ol Tommy.. It never crossed my mind but seeing as VC is in 1986.. it WOULD be somhting like that he´d look by now. Voice is the same according to them as well.

The guy fleeing from the cops down the drain COULD also be.. wait for it... Old Busta aka CJ..

Though they either know somthing we dont or they put way too much into the trailer.. I dont know. But its worth a thought.. Just look at the picture of the video above.. It DOES look alot like a ~26 year older Tommy doesnt it ?

Ive just read a danish review of the gametrailer. Its made by a new review show for danish television. According to them The suite guy we see watching over the city is no other than good ol Tommy.. It never crossed my mind but seeing as VC is in 1986.. it WOULD be somhting like that he´d look by now. Voice is the same according to them as well.

The guy fleeing from the cops down the drain COULD also be.. wait for it... Old Busta aka CJ..

Though they either know somthing we dont or they put way too much into the trailer.. I dont know. But its worth a thought.. Just look at the picture of the video above.. It DOES look alot like a ~26 year older Tommy doesnt it ?

That, is pure speculation, and mostlikley bullshit. Firstly the narrator talks about moving with his family, there are no signs of Tommy getting anywhere near to a family stiuation, the voice actor is not Ray Liotta (the Voice of Tommy), the older gent with the grey hair, does not look anything like the mid 60's that Tommy would be. the 'CJ' looks too young (he would be in his 40's to 50's now), and finally Rockstar has always said, they will not re-introduce old caracters as players.

agree with bustago there. There is also no point in re-introducing the previous era characters in a current era game

Well I could see CJ as some NPC since he already lives there and likely never moved away with the garages and business he has in the area. I wouldnt mind seeing him as a questgiver or perhaps a temp associate.

Pointed out via YouTube, the main character's IMDB is now updated, but other then that, it's being presumed Young Maylay, aka Carl Johnson, maybe working on GTA V. The old guy, yep, now expected as the Protagonist played by Ned Luke. Maylay maybe writing for his character or doing voice for any future GTA as I see it.

I've no problem playing as a middle age white guy, This game is not intended for play by pre-teens and Twenty somethings, More mature gamers due to graphic content. Obviously, I'm a mature gamer! I was playing games on systems in the 1970s! haha

Edited by BlackListedB

Yup, Ned Luke is a sure-fire pick to be the main protag, or at least one of them. He deleted his Facebook and twitter acount, dead giveaway.

I would have no problem with having two playable characters. A 40 something protag, think of Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs. And the black/Hispanic gentleman driving the red convertible.

Yup, Ned Luke is a sure-fire pick to be the main protag, or at least one of them. He deleted his Facebook and twitter acount, dead giveaway.

We don't know for sure. Before the GTA 5 trailer came out everybody was dead sure it was gonna take place in Vice.

• 1 month later...