GTA V multiplayer?

handsomej

I hope they make the game more mod-able this time around, With decent dev support the community created servers will anytime be a lot more superior than whatever Rockstar intends to offer.

Nein. Mods and multiplayer don't mix. When I play CSS or L4D2 I'm lucky if I manage to find a non super-power / warcraft game.

I hope they make the game more mod-able this time around, With decent dev support the community created servers will anytime be a lot more superior than whatever Rockstar intends to offer.

Nein. Mods and multiplayer don't mix. When I play CSS or L4D2 I'm lucky if I manage to find a non super-power / warcraft game.

He means something like Multi Theft Auto. http://mtasa.com/

He means something like Multi Theft Auto. http://mtasa.com/

Yeah, something like CSS. Server based where server owners can use their own mods.

He means something like Multi Theft Auto. http://mtasa.com

I would love something like MTA. I can do without some of the rediculous mods, but shit like racing around like crazy, dogfights in the planes/heli's, was so fun. I can't remember if I've already posted in this thread (I can't keep up with what day it is..) but it NEEDS gang support. A clan system is so desperately needed, even if the game doesn't exactly revolve around gangs.

He means something like Multi Theft Auto. http://mtasa.com

I would love something like MTA. I can do without some of the rediculous mods, but shit like racing around like crazy, dogfights in the planes/heli's, was so fun. I can't remember if I've already posted in this thread (I can't keep up with what day it is..) but it NEEDS gang support. A clan system is so desperately needed, even if the game doesn't exactly revolve around gangs.

Clans are for five year olds and ragers. You don't need colors or >*>*>[stupiD ClaN TagS]<*<*< to form a group with other players.

Not to mention that solo players are ether left out or disadvantaged in a lot of official events if the game supports clans...

@Rems post- Yep, something like that.

Clans and gangs are a bit different in the Gta-verse.

Here is something you should do, It should help you be a little less dismissive .. or at least know the fuck we are talking about.

Get SAMP

Play on a decent rpg server for a couple of hours (There is a bit of a learning curve .. use the /newb chat, people are generally helpful)

Come back here and discuss.

You'll understand what we are getting at.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think GTA V Will have multiplayer. The guys at Rpckstar know that Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer is one of the most liked and most popular features of the GTA series, and they will be determined to keep it, in order to please everybody, and thus, earn money and reputation and fans.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance

I can find plenty of CSS or L4D2 servers with no mod's..

Besides, this game has'nt even been announced for pc yet, has it? It'll probably come to consoles first then PC later

Although one thing is certain: GTA V will most likely have multiplayer, considering the fact that GTA IV's multiplayer was a huge success. GTA IV was just the start of things. With the experience and feedback they got from it I'm sure GTA V multiplayer will be a whole ton better than GTA IV was.

I would also be gutted if GTA V had no multiplayer. Multiplayer is one of the best features of GTA, and it is neccessary in order to compete against the other shooter games like Saints Row, CoD and Battlefield.

Are you kidding me? GTA IV's multiplayer was great! It may not be as good as Call of Duty, Counter Strike, Battlefield, Soldier of Fortune and Halo's multiplayer, but it is better than the GTA III Era multiplayer modes. It has more modes, more realism and better graphics.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance

Are you kidding me? GTA IV's multiplayer was great! It may not be as good as Call of Duty, Counter Strike, Battlefield, Soldier of Fortune and Halo's multiplayer, but it is better than the GTA III Era multiplayer modes. It has more modes, more realism and better graphics.

If you've played SA in a decent MTA/SA:MP server chances are you'll find that those are much superior than GTA IV's multiplayer mode.

dunno why ur comparing GTA to CS, COD, BF and halo cus they are all FPS's.. GTA IV multiplayer is ok, better then nothing but it can get somewhat repetitive and everybody just goes to airport and drive around. SA is more fun to play multiplayer, never played MTA but I love the local multiplayer on S.A. I could not tell you how many hours iv spent on local MP on S.A

Got 2 player mod working with snow andreas, so now me and my mate play snow andreas quite alot 2 player

• 3 weeks later...