What are you most excited for?

Sherman

The countryside. Its left to our imaginations to fill in what we would want based on the trailer. The enormous size of Mt.Chilad just sets the bar for what's to come. With Rockstar saying V will be the biggest GTA yet, I can picture the following areas to be making a return Whetstone, Flint County, Red County, and bits of southern Las Venturas.

Oh, and information on the Wanted level system and the main characters. Of course I can't wait for the V website to go 'fully' up. Rockstar did such a good job with the IV site imo.

Well like most of the people out there I fell kinda nostalgic about this.The thing that I'm excited for is the story.I don't know why but the trailer reminded me more of Vice City instead of San Andreas.It was just the feel of it,the music,the pink sun.I really hope that the rumour about playing different characters in the game becomes reality.In that way I still wonder how does Tommy from Vice City story goes,also I want to see how is Carl doing and his beloving family.I want more hints about the story.That is what I'm most excited for.

• 5 weeks later...