Head Radio & Lips FM Station Albums Now Available on iTunes

Chris

gta3-radio_lipshead_itunes.jpg

As part of the 10 year anniversary celebration for Grand Theft Auto III, Rockstar Games have made available for the first time ever the original music heard on Head Radio and Lips 106, exclusively available on iTunes at a special low price. Complete tracklists are listed below. Individual songs are just $0.69 (£0.59) each or either station's complete 7-track album can be bought for just $2.99 (£1.79).

Head Radio: Complete Album

Lips 106: Complete Album

You'd be surprised (I still am too) how many people still buy music legally. Just look at all the reviews and ratings on iTunes there already are (you have to buy to be able to do that), and of course hardly anyone actually bothers to leave a review or even rate it for that matter. So people are buying them.

This is the kind of thing I would pay money for. But when / if it hits amazon's service because I despise apple to my core (pun intended). I could go through a playlist and acquire them all individually, but then the chances of them being coherently tagged and consistent are zero. I have a serious OCD for that shit aswell.

More OT: The tracklists are shorter than I thought they would be, but then the 3 dollar price tag is lower than expected aswell. Rockstar and apple seem to be building quite the friendship recently.

Also i have a huge thing about 'feat' - to me it belongs in the song title, not the artist. I know, I know... but that's just how I like it, because:

T r o l l P o d - Artists

| Some awesome band feat..|

Is not helpful at all. Plus it looks like crap.