GTA SA missions glitchs or what the hell?

Bebo10only

Hi guys,

I am stuck at 2 missions that is driving me crazy:

1- Key to Her Heart.

When I enter the changing room to get the gimp suit, it's not there, and I am stuck inside the store!!

2- Misappropriation (C.R.A.S.H.).

When I kill the guy he does not drop the dossier, and I am stuck there!!

( The game is still running fine, I mean I am stuck in that mission which I can't complete, but I can do whatever I want in the game)

I am not sure what the hell is causing this!

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Edited by Bebo10only

have you modded your game models too much? if you have then that's the problem i also had this problem with or without cleo if you mod your game models too much the game will crash during missions.

No, the only mod I added is the double wield all weapons mod, and I restored the original weapon.dat file, but still the same problem! See, the game doesn't crash, it's running fine but doesn't show the suit or the dossier in those missions!

I wish zoom guy was still doing the missions, he could have completed my saved games up to these 2 missions and I could have continued the rest.

Try to download the script folder or if possible download the entire data folder from the web and replace it in your game directory. Hope it works.

Ok, I have downloaded those 2 folders, will let you guys know if this solved the problem or not, thanks a lot for the suggestions, much appreciated.

Try to download the script folder or if possible download the entire data folder from the web and replace it in your game directory. Hope it works.

Ok, I have downloaded those 2 folders, will let you guys know if this solved the problem or not, thanks a lot for the suggestions, much appreciated.

Nope, that did NOT solve the problem! Tough Luck for me. :bashhead:

Edited by Bebo10only

Well the only option you have left is re-installing the entire game.

Ok, I did that without installing Cleo or any mods, loaded one of the saved games, found the dossier, finished the mission, went to save the game and the save icon is now GONE in every safe house in the game! >.< There is no way to save the game and continue.

I think what happened is at one point in the game (after a save) while using Cleo mods, it decided that I was cheating from one of the Cleo mods that I have been using and/or added during the course of the game :evil:, which one exactly? No idea.

So now I started the game from the beginning and using the following 4 Cleo mods only:

1. Save_anywhere
  2. Teleport_to_marker
  3. VCCam
  4. Weapons Menu Mod

Plus the double wield all weapons mod dat file.

Will see what happens as the game progresses.

Again, thanks a lot for you guys who tried to help.

Edited by Bebo10only

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You should uninstall the game, delete any remaining game files, then completely reinstall the game. That way, you have all the files and everything should work out fine for you.

Also, limit the amount of cheats and mods you use. Overusing cheats and mods can completely screw up your game.

But a point he makes is because he used cleo mods it may have modded or caused a glitch in his saved game files, or when it was writting the save game it logged the cleo mods as cheats. So even with a re-install, and without the cleo mod, his saved game file is still messed up.

He should just leave out all the cleo mods or any mod till he completes the game, or at least all missions and sub-missions. He re-installed the game and started new but used the cleo mods again, I hope he comes back and says if his still having problems or it did not mess the game up this time.

Edited by SmokinRE4