Merry Christmas from TGTAP

Chris

Yep, it's that time of year again! Things are looking a lot more optimistic on the GTA scene this time round. The announcement of GTA V two months ago peaked our collective interest in Grand Theft Auto once more, but as we anticipate the release of another trailer and the first screenshots and previews to come forth, there's not much to do but continue to speculate. We can't be sure when new info will appear, but it's best to keep checking back here as often as possible, you never know when Rockstar might treat us to something special.

Since news of GTAV broke, The GTA Place has been undergoing a bit of a revamp behind the scenes, and we've got some exciting changes to show you very soon. We're now ready to announce that on New Year's Day we'll be revealing an updated layout to the main website, with more improvements to come soon after. Some of these improvements include some much-needed changes to our downloads database which will make uploading and managing your mods a whole lot easier, as well as the launch of a dedicated mobile version of the website for a better experience on mobile devices and tablets. We'll have more details on all this and more for you in the new year.

Just as an FYI, we'll be offline for about an hour on 1st January while we update the site. The forums will remain online during this time, though, and we'll keep you informed via our social network pages as usual.

Thank you all for continuing to visit The GTA Place, and thanks again to those of you who are our fans on Facebook, Twitter and our recently launched Google Plus page. Following us on these websites is a great way to ensure you stay up to date with all the latest news, and your support is always greatly appreciated.

We hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year!

Hey ya'll. Hope everyone's holiday was nice and effulgent. Nice and relaxing Christmas for me. Went to my grandmother's house for most the day, then to one of my cousin's house later at night to visit his family and scoop him up(he was spending the night at my house). I've noticed times are tough so I told my parents I didn't want anything, and almost got that. They knew I had been interested in getting into film photography so I got a nice 35mm slr camera from them and some nice shirts and my favooooriteeeeeee: wool socks. Good ones too. Haha. Anyway, again, hope you all had a good holiday.

Talking to casual HARD CORE gamers, not GTA specific fans, I heard it's "more of the same, better graphics", which, if GTA doesn't float your boat, is hard to argue, since it's FREE ROAM PARADISE with story narrative missions that still could be deemed boring compared to the RPG adventure games in olden times (Skyrim, Ultima, Dragons and Lizards, you catch my drift)

Well, GTA will follow a familiar game play design but change up elements and a major story difference I'm sure.

Rumored there is to be a "Game Changer" however, with recent magazine articles, that idea was shot down by people after the Spike TV's Video Game Awards left everyone disappointed this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS....!! .... Did I forget to add?

Well, Have a happy New Year, although for me, the year was the pits, basically. Spent all my money trying to find a new job, and the money ran out first