GTA V map size estimated!

CrazyGuru

We all know from Dan Houser’s recent statement that GTA V’s map will be very big, although not relative to any other game’s in the series.

"Question: You just released the GTA V trailer. Can you talk about that project in any respect? Obviously, it looks like it's going back to San Andreas.

Dan Houser: I've got to be real careful here, or they will drag me through the office and whip me with barbwire. I will stick to exactly what's in the press release. It's Los Santos and the surrounding counryside - and a very big map."

But actually there is something more. Houser said that he will stick to the press release. Obviously, he had, except one thing – the reference to map. If he had actually stuck to the press release and spoke nothing else out, then the only thing for which he could have used the “map phrase” should obviously be “largest and the most ambitious game”. So the largest/ambitious game must have actually referred to the map size. In other words, we will see the largest map yet created (in the GTA series) in GTA V (I am not just trying to tell that its going to be a large map, but I am trying to be more specific that it will be the LARGEST map yet).

Doesn't imply that those two other noteds; San Fierro or Las Venturras will exist in the new San Andreas, it's just that since VC, I recall, San An came up in the game's conversations. Others have speculated they know of these fictional locales from the top down games, of which I only dabbled in GTA 2 for Dreamcast