GTA4 Mission ideas

kane-o

thought i might save R* some work by starting up this thread and with any luck some of the ideas in here might be used in the game :gappy: (optimistic)

so post all of your mission ideas here.

this includes main missions, sub missions, R3 missions basically anything with the word mission after it :gappy: (be creative)

main - go to a hideout to get a blowtorch, go to forest and start a forest fire, find a plane, chopper even balloon to get out of there and make it back to a safe house and you have cops or greenpeace on your tail the whole time trying to kill u and put out the fire

sub - courier drugs, weapons and other illegal stuff to places, the more missions u complete the more cops u get on your tail.(i couldent think of anything good so i just put that together)

R3 - hot air ballon - take people up in the ballon and have to scare them heaps or u have to fly to a certain area or something.

:D have fun

Edited by kane-o

a nuke is heading at city.you have 2.00 minutes before it hits.you have to take a hydra up to shoot the nuke down.you only have 2 missels so if you miss...ohwell.half the city will be distroyd stoping you from going certain places.if you succed the president comes up and gives you 1.000.000 dollars.

k i have a few mission ideas for a main mission

you walk out of your house and you see your best mate(whoever it might be) being beaten up and put in the trunk of a car. you have to get on a motor bike and chase after them all the while their other mobsters are chasing you on motorbikes and trying to shoot you and knock you off, once you have desposed of them you have to get along side the car and before you get smashed by it you jump onto the pasenger side door and this new camera angle comes in and you have to kill the contents of the car whithout them getting you first. then you get in the car and drive it back to your safe house but the catch is he only has a limited air supply for your mate in the trunk and their are more mobsters after you. EXTREMELY hard missions yeh but it would be fun

your on the docks, your helping out these people smuggle drugs but a shipment just got stolen infront of your eyes in a boat and you have to jetski after them making sure they dont damage your jetski too much, then when you kill them all you jump on the boat and steer it back to shore. But you realise your friends are dead, it was just a destraction so they could be disposed of. Then you see the culprits hop in a helicopter so quickly you grab a rope and strap it to the chopper. then you have to climp up plant a bomb grab a parachute and fly down. SWEET REVENGA ^_^

thats all for now

Edited by kane-o