How good do you guys think GTA V will be?

MrLanceVanceDance

I'm hoping it'll be the game GTAIV should've been. IV was a technical, literary and comedic masterpiece - things every GTA should be... but in creating such a claustrophobic rendition of Liberty City they really, really made you have to work hard to appreciate it. San Andreas was always a much more varied, bright and brash landscape designed to be enjoyed as much for the bustling inner cities as the sunkissed mile - wide deserts. The rural areas gave you the opportunity to just sit back and take it all in, whilst the suburbs were packed with unique settings that were impossible to forget.

tldr: very.

Also I'm in hyper-vocabulary / dissertation writing mode today which is...fun?

I'm hoping for a truley free roam experience.. Much like San An was!

GTA IV went for a realistic approach and although it wasn't a bad game and I enjoyed it.. It just didn't have enough staying power. Since this GTA is going back to Los Santos I reckon it'll be good. It'll be better then IV anyway I can expect that much.

Plus if the hydra is gonna be in V, just imagine how awesome it's gonna be. But at same time I'm trying to not get my expecations up TOO high, because no GTA will ever be as good as San An was.. Hopefully V will be as close an approximation to san an as possible

I think I'm going to go into GTAV with an open mind. Have quite high expectations but not go mental, thinking "THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST GAME EVER" because I know, if I set the bar too high... I'm more likely to get disappointed.

Hopefully Rockstar will pull a winner once again! :P

Man I really have high expectations for this game!!! I'm very interested to see how they incorporate the other city's into future games. Because if V is the biggest one yet as they say, and it's just LS then if they keep making the single city games..... I wonder if eventually they will make a huge new San Andreas. I'm thinking way too far ahead but it could probably happen!

But from the trailer man I'm way too excited for this game. It probably won't even come out this year!

fully fledged story mode co-op would be beast, and mini game's in multiplayer like golf, going to watch live stand up's with real life comedians ect... Saying that acctually, imagine how cool it would be if you could watch the in-game TV on multiplayer and have your bud sitting next to you in-game both watching the in-game tv on the in-game couch haha

And an MP3 player or something for the player so I can listen to the radio on foot ^.^ Or they could have it so you can play music off your phone that you would get after a certain mission or something.. I'm also looking forward to being able to customize car's again and hydrolic's!!! woop woop

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK