What is your favourite First Person Shooter series?

MrLanceVanceDance

What is your favourite First Person Shooter series?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite First Person Shooter series?

• Call of Duty
    • Battlefield
    • Medal of Honor
    • Soldier of Fortune
    • Counter Strike
    • Halo
    • Other

I have to say I have not really played to many different FPS's. I have played CoD loads and loved it, yeah there have been some shitty iterations (World at War, Black Ops) but I have not played any other online FPS that I prefer. Most of my friends tell me that I am a moron for preferring CoD over Battlefield, but I honestly do not enjoy playing Battlefield, maybe because I haven't played it an awful lot and haven't really given it the time to adjust from CoD but it didn't really make me want to keep playing like CoD does as for the others on the list Counter Strike annoys the hell out of me unless I am playing on a private server with my friends (and even then it pisses me off because they are all better at it than I am :P). I played Medal of Honor: 'cap that Jap'. I called it 'cap that Jap' not because I am racist but because I can't remember what the name of it is for the life of me and thats what Llama and I called it back when we used to play it on PS2, that was great fun but the AI did have an affinity for jumping all over the place which, I guess, made it funnier to play. The rest of them I have never played.

Edit: It might possibly be called Medal of Honor: Rising Sun....

Edited by TrialByFire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I LOVE Half-Life 2, still want to play the first one. As of right now, my favorite is borderlands.

Oh man, I feel sorry that you experienced the second before the first.... But do go through the first one, it's amazing. I'm currently going between wanting Valve dead for not giving me HL2EP3 yet, but also loving them for actually delivering well with Portal 2. Borderlands does seem interesting, at least.