What I Learned From The GTA Series

WarAngel

I meant it for all the GTA games, not just the classic era. If it needs to can a mod please relocate it?

Here's some from newer games.

San Andreas:

* Pedestrians make amusing hood orniments

* Gangsta music does not encourage violence...I was doing that part already, the music just happened to be on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I learned that friends, colleagues, family, etc... even if it's their car, prefer if you drive :)

That's a great one, I must say. I mean the characters in GTA must have all brought a car when they clearly have no driving license but for some reason like to keep cars on display, wierdos...

I learned that friends, colleagues, family, etc... even if it's their car, prefer if you drive :)

That's a great one, I must say. I mean the characters in GTA must have all brought a car when they clearly have no driving license but for some reason like to keep cars on display, wierdos...

Some attempts were made to explain their insistence on you driving. I'm thinking of 8-Ball having those swabs for hands & the jumpy Ken Rosenberg too frozen with fear to drive his Admiral, Woozie was blind... but let's go on a road trip to Angel Pine with Cesar in his prized lowrider -- absolutely, you should drive! C.J., I know it's my Glendale, but could you drive me home (Smoke)... the list is endless. I'm surprised we have so much traffic to contend with in these games... cuz nobody reaaallly wants to drive. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What did I learn from GTA? Great appreciation for Rockstar. Nuff Said?!? haha

Open World I led on a bit ago as something defined by Rockstar's GTA, but it's just another game... in the guise that you can do things you want and go in various directions, non linear, BUT the main game driving forward is Missions streams, opened depending on what you chose to do, but never deviating too far from the scripted path. that's where you tend to forget that it's still very mission and story driven.