PSP SDK Leaked?

Spaz The Great

Well, as I played around and searched through Google, I found an interestin article on Psp Updates((Former PSPHacker, I think)). The official PSP Developer Kit libraries have been leaked onto the net? Awesomeness.

Earlier today a file called “PSPdevsrc1.zip” (446KB) was put up and quickly removed at PSPwiki. The description was “PSP Develop Kit”. The file contains extensive libraries; over 100 .h’s in \include\, and a very robust \src\ folder with makefiles, .c’s and such. If these are libraries from the official Sony SDK, this could provide mounds insight to homebrew developers.

Here is a pic of the previously leaked "CodeWarrior Development Studio for PSP Version 1.0 Setup" from a few months ago…I think the libraries are used in conjunction with Codewarrior for PSP.

A link to the ARTICLE is here: PSP SDK Libraries leaked?

IF THIS IS INDEED OFFICIAL SONY SDK LIBRARIES, IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DOWNLOAD, POSSESS, OR DISTRIBUTE THIS FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT OFFICIALLY LICENSED WITH SONY. FOR THIS REASON, I SHALL NOT BE PROVIDING ANYONE WITH A LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD((Yes, I DO have it)). THANK YOU.