no missions

I'm Playing GTASA on the P.C, I'm at 11.23% just finished Los Sepulcros but theres no more missions to do, no sweet or big smoke etc...am I doing something wrong, do I have to do something else first like win a gang war or shag my bird? coz i'm starting to get bored & don't wanna start from scratch

Thanks

I'm Playing GTASA on the P.C, I'm at 11.23% just finished Los Sepulcros  but theres no more missions to do, no sweet or big smoke etc...am I doing something wrong, do I have to do something else first like win a gang war or shag my bird? coz i'm starting to get bored & don't wanna start from scratch

Thanks

It would be helpful if you told us what fuckin' mission you're on. Percent levels are not the same for everybody. I could end up with more percent than you by doing 2/3 of the mission, and you with all of them complete.

And what the HELL does "shag my bird" mean? Last time I checked, the slang term "shag" was the same as the slang terms "gently caress", "bang", and "screw".

I'm Playing GTASA on the P.C, I'm at 11.23% just finished Los Sepulcros  but theres no more missions to do, no sweet or big smoke etc...am I doing something wrong, do I have to do something else first like win a gang war or shag my bird? coz i'm starting to get bored & don't wanna start from scratch

Thanks

It would be helpful if you told us what fuckin' mission you're on. Percent levels are not the same for everybody. I could end up with more percent than you by doing 2/3 of the mission, and you with all of them complete.

And what the HELL does "shag my bird" mean? Last time I checked, the slang term "shag" was the same as the slang terms "gently caress", "bang", and "screw".

I think the clue to `what effing mission he's on' is the bit that says "just finished Los Sepulcros". Maybe read the post before you start flaming?

Who am I to judge...but that IS rubbish dont you think?

Edited by tdurbo

Thanks

U seem like a real nice guy, u can come round to my house & gently caress my sister anytime

I don't think so, but the fact that there's nothing on the map is a bit strange only the a race and love heart etc...

If some1 can email me a saved game file of about 11% i'd be grateful

[email protected]

thanks

Everyone, SHUT THE gently caress UP!!!!!

The reason that you didnt get your phonecall is because you have the "Hot Coffe" mod. Tenpenny cant call you because on the first mission for him, you need to rescue Denise (one of your soon to be girlfriends) from a burning house, but how if she is already your girlfriend?

So just start a new game without the blasted "Hot Coffe" mod and you should be fine. (Reinstall i think)

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Everyone, SHUT THE gently caress UP!!!!!

The reason that you didnt get your phonecall is because you have the "Hot Coffe" mod. Tenpenny cant call you because on the first mission for him, you need to rescue Denise (one of your soon to be girlfriends) from a burning house, but how if she is already your girlfriend?

So just start a new game without the blasted "Hot Coffe" mod and you should be fine. (Reinstall i think)

Good post.

Yeah, just re-install it, renegade, it's only up to Los Sepulcros. That's like only 3 hours. Just try progressing through the game NORMALLY. :cigar:

Everyone, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Good post.

Yeah, just re-install it, renegade, it's only up to Los Sepulcros. That's like only 3 hours. Just try progressing through the game NORMALLY. :cigar:

Oh, and Spaz, he's right by "Shagging his bird," in English slang, he meant "Have sex with his girlfriend," in this case being denise.