Never Finished

When you had to go back to areas where the gangs had weapon upgrades, it just drove me mad, they surely had an unfair advantage against you. It's just somewhat outdated and sloppy mechanics that no matter what newer GTA you were able to buzz through, those same issues come to the fore as you play GTA III again. If you're starting out, it's highly recommended to get bribes built up and other missions done early on when people are ignoring you because you haven't betrayed them or gotten to know them. I felt just rushing about the streets at high speed for missions or racing the clock or cops can be maddening, I try, I try. I would LOVE to finish GTA III, but I also sent word to Rockstar that this should be polished up for the VITA system or something. They won't take the time to retool past GTAs, and it's understandable given the onward and upward approach after the PSP Stories and NinDS CTW, but I believe they'll get something out for the PSVita!....soon

To add, I did finish Vice City, more then once, there are a few VERY challenging missions like shooting from moving vehicles, this mechanic is in the main missions of GTA San An as well, so you have to get your GAME ON for sure! hahaha

Edited by BlackListedB

Just imagine though, of all the games to remake, the original 3D GTA III would be a fan favorite, even if it flew in the face of Rockstar priniciple just to rehash the game completely in HD, with new AI and new dialog, new mechanics, to think it won't appeal, that's kinda crazy

Of course, I'm suggesting plenty of spit and polish for the graphics, but to use the same missions, elements of the original, and among new audio, some voice over for Claude Speed as his voice, in the same manner as Vice City, it would work, I tell ya!

Edited by BlackListedB