This is very weird...

Bar27262

Hello friends, it's been a while since I posted.

When I install mods for GTASA, they don't install at all (for some reason, I've tried uninstalling GTA:SA, and reinstalling it to no prevail.) and this happened when I installed a 1950s car mod for GTA:SA and I accidently installed it on to the Hustler (which wasn't the correct car model? :S) and I downloaded it from http://www.gta-classics.net/. The car model that I downloaded is..

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Police.

If someone can fix this, then I will LOVE you forever. I can't install mods because of this and I like to install mods for my GTA:SA.

Please help!

Are you sure you replaced it with the hustler? If so then try installing the mod again and if you believe it was because you used it over the wrong car model then try using it on the default car model given in the mod files.

Are you sure you replaced it with the hustler? If so then try installing the mod again and if you believe it was because you used it over the wrong car model then try using it on the default car model given in the mod files.

No, that didn't work either.

Let me tell you all the things I've done.

I have tried reinstalling GTA;SA, this didn't work.

I have tried reinstalling and cleaning the registry.

I have tried changing the txd file of the Hustler, it didn't work.

It's just impossible as it seems to get rid of this.

I'm guessing you use Windows Vista/7. Sometimes Windows saves residual files which the game loads stuff from sometimes. So go on C:\users\(youruser)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (Or Program Files (x86) if on 64-bit) and delete the Rockstar Games folder, if it exists. Then try installing the mod again.