Three New GTA V Screenshots - Transport

Chris

10 hours ago. Basically when I came to Newswire (Firstly) I was jumping online to report the sad news of Tony Scott's death, and this leaves something of a good/bad feeling in one's mind. I expected more stills, it was the least ROCK could provide. I missed the breaking news by 5 hours based on the Newswire site. Looks like they used other Social Networking to announce it, from what people are saying.

It is the Cheetah, just not totally exposed as Chris mentions. What depresses me is where will the Ferrari look alike be in this GTA?? What will it be?

Speaking on the Harrier pilot, I am unconvinced it's Ned Luke playing the protag in that shot, but I do have a gut feeling he could be a major "player" in this GTA game

its a F-18 hornet instead of F-16]
{Weren't these planes thought of as Harrier jets in the original San An? I don't equate all the REAL world types, unless it's an obvious influence ...it's safe to say that any vehicle in GTA takes on fictional styling cues and is not representative of an actual car or truck, etc....unless it's a MOD! haha} Edited by BlackListedB

Nice screenshots, not what I was expecting some of them look too similar to gta iv imo.

I'm just glad the bicycle is back, I loved them in San Andreas. Hopefully care modifications and nitro can return.

Looking forward to further screenshots.

But considering how late they have released these and with no trailer up and coming, I think a 2013 release is looking more likely.

If you'll recall the buzz over finding San An depicted at the "Fun Fair" in GTA IV iterations of the game, it's been assumed that was emulating the trailer for GTA V in some way, shape or form.

See This if you missed the find...

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/rockstar-already-teased-gta-v-trailer-gta-iv-1674729/

I can't mentally picture all the plane variations, but it's interesting. There's certainly a possibility of multiple aircraft, meaning more then just one of one type... We don't have a good idea how vast this ONE GAME will be, but it's nice to know three more shots come THIS week, no later!!

Edited by BlackListedB

Dudes, dudettes, it's a game 5 years in the making, you can't logically place it in one particular year. There's no way they can sight the end of a project in the beginning, and I discount all theories coming from casual observers to the contrary, after all, what do THEY know that Rockstar doesn't? hahaha

Aside from that, I do hope it's close to release and we get some more video aka TRAILERS!

What? As I stated, there's no way a fictional game that never has actual seasons is going to be pinned to an exact year. What it will be is Modern, as of the time of release, sure. That's pretty much a given however...even with the bi-plane. When I play San An, it's dating itself to a particular time, but a lot of that original game is transported into GTA V, which is fairly obvious to me