YouTube series.

GeezleTV

Hello guys! Recently I decided to make YouTube channel and start uploading gaming stuff. There is my first video which is the first mission from GTA San Andreas. I'm going to make a "playthrough" and upload all the missions of GTA. I'll make more videos with gameplays of other games, mission playthrough of other games etc. So, yeah. That's it. Rate the intro, give me your feedback. Any comment is appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhNKIUD--wo&feature=plcp

I've had a YouTube channel for about 5 years, I started under a diff account due to the three strikes your out original attempt to have some material that wasn't exclusively my own. Rockstar made a mission to pull leaked GTA IV video you can recall way back when, however, after a game is out and available, that became a non existent threat. I use Sony Handycam hybrid D8 Digital8 for analog tapes to record in DV quality video, to prove their effective Firewire conversion pass through, I plugged my Xbox into the came, connected to my laptop and captured video that way. Recorded to the 8mm tape format IIRC as well, so I got footage from that test that's yet to be uploaded. It's one method that takes away the slowdown inherent in running a capture app within the game, on PC