Three More GTA V Screenshots - Leisure

Chris

Seriously contradict the notion of the game being "in the can", completed and that Rockstar would hold out for any reason. Logic might dictate testing all functions and interaction areas within the game, but that's common among all game builds. The online versus offline elements of the game build also have to be tested to be as fault free as possible.

Regarding the subjects themselves, I wouldn't simply label them leisure activities, since your ability in GTA is to use any vehicle or means of transport anytime in the game, the basic premise of GTA, leaving out the notion that it's only auto.

It's not that long ago we were sky diving from planes on a dangerous mission in San Andreas that wasn't done merely for recreation. As was biking for missions, however, the motorbikes appear in a general race, up mount Chilliad! hahaha

Edited by BlackListedB
  • Like 1

Ah, it reminds one of Vice City and taking golf clubs for weapons, having to resort to melee out of necessity! Also, one key thing about that GTA is using metal detectors at the golf club and the airport to hold your weapons there as long as you needed, it didn't return perhaps due to the break from more realistic gameplay that it provides, but it sure was nice actually!!

Someone at GTAF offered this observation; "this either confirms multiple protagonists, or NPCs/pedestrians also using parachutes.."

And I have to say that it's one of those nagging questions that remains open, not just on who we see in the trailer, and who we see piloting the jet, and now parachuting in GTA V, There's that idea that more then one key character in the game's plot will eventually assume our control!??

The additions of a last set of new pics coming leaves the question open about what Rockstar plan on showing next... Any guesses? Some wager a travel brochure idea of sorts, with Transpo and leisure so far, and perhaps... Nightlife could be one angle??

Edited by BlackListedB

What we really need is a ten page Game Informer cover on all the juicy details about the game. I think then people will truly be sastisfied. But these screenshots can allude to more things to come. I get really excited seeing that waterfall. Could we see water currents like in RDR?

If the promo period extends to Christmas or next year, then perhaps one or more lengthy magazine articles might surface, it was rumored about 5 months back that some guy at a magazine was spilling the beans about a visit Rockstar paid to the studios in New York.

Nothing happened from that rumor that I remember. Most of those kinda things turn out to be total bunk from the overly eager fans hoping to stir the hype machine, without pay from Rockstar!! hahaha Anyway, it sounds like you want another trailer, and don't we all, bud, don't we all!?? You and me both, as they say. It won't show actual gameplay but all of these are based on the REAL game engine.

I'm laughing at the notion that GTA V is being held up for release to next gen consoles, since no word on any kit has even come to light, so that means Rockstar doesn't have a kit, and if they had one to develop on this long, other studios would have leaked such info since they're less secretive.

It's been noted in the online press that perhaps Next Gen console kits shipped during the early months of THIS YEAR. I've not heard anything beyond that yet.

If the promo period extends to Christmas or next year, then perhaps one or more lengthy magazine articles might surface, it was rumored about 5 months back that some guy at a magazine was spilling the beans about a visit Rockstar paid to the studios in New York.

Nothing happened from that rumor that I remember. Most of those kinda things turn out to be total bunk from the overly eager fans hoping to stir the hype machine, without pay from Rockstar!! hahaha Anyway, it sounds like you want another trailer, and don't we all, bud, don't we all!?? You and me both, as they say. It won't show actual gameplay but all of these are based on the REAL game engine.

I'm laughing at the notion that GTA V is being held up for release to next gen consoles, since no word on any kit has even come to light, so that means Rockstar doesn't have a kit, and if they had one to develop on this long, other studios would have leaked such info since they're less secretive.

It's been noted in the online press that perhaps Next Gen console kits shipped during the early months of THIS YEAR. I've not heard anything beyond that yet.

Why did you bring up the next gen consoles, there is no hint of that at all, not by anyone with any credibility, and most importantly by anyone who posted in this thread. You are trolling, you're bringing up rubbish, and trying to spread it as rumors. This game is easily within the restraints of the current gen consoles, there is NOTHING to suggest otherwise so stop spouting crap. You have been doing this for months starting random threads and posting random shit trying to pass it of as fact or trying to start rumors.

Oh, believe me, it's been brought up, even squabbles over PC versus console, not here specifically, but I wanted to address those key mistakes that the fans post about routinely ... It's fair to say we won't be waiting for new kit to play this!

I don't start rumors or spread false info, I report on what I personally read, if I don't accept it as a reasonable truth, I won't bother repeating it, simple. I'm not trolling in the least! I'm over the age of 40, and I don't do that!

Edited by BlackListedB