Role Playing section...

Im glad to see that GTAPlace has a place where members can fight wars in RP rather then flame the shit out of each other, but I think more should be added. I think two more sections should be added to give more "Feeling" to the RP world. RP shoulent be used just for fighting wars, but also for introductions, gang meetings, and other thing that happen on the forum that can be situated through RP. Rping on a forum creates a whole world in itself, if you have members who can RP. I think that we should add "Gang Events" and "Introductions" to the RP, and to give RP its own forum. In the Gang Events section members will post thing that dont relativily have anything to do with gang wars, but rather meetings taking place at a club or a simple conversation having anything to do with the RP world. The Introduction section will be simply an introduction place for member who have recently joined a gang, joined the forums, and things having to do in that matter. There could be an airport, taxi service, anything is possibily in this little RP world. I want to create this world on GTAPlace forums, but in order to do that, we need to get members more involved in Rping, and add more attention toward it.

Well, in my opion, this is how is should be setup.

RP has its own forum, instead of being in "Gang Related". In that forum there will be three sections, Introductions, Gang Events, and of course Gang Wars. I allready Explained what goes into each section, but theres more to it. Each Section needs its own rules(of course), and a little something to make the RP world feel more alive. Like in introductions, you have three ###### topics, Rules, Francies International Airport, Kuafmen Cabs. Then in Gang events, each gang can choice one place where they could meet, disscuse things. Then in Gang wars, maybe Ammunation, Hospital, Police station. And I think we might need to add a training section for people who never even heard fo the word RP. So basicly, it would look like thins

Role Playing

-Introductions

-Gang Events

-Gang Wars

-Training

These are just my ideas, im sure they can be added to or improved.

TRUST ME, this has a VERY good chance of failure. As mentioned before, we don't have much RPers here. A few of us have tried catching interest in RP at this forum but no one wanted to bother with it.

This might work if people DO NOT GET SERIOUS ABOUT IT. This is NO WHERE NEAR a serious board, and people WILL NOT WANT TO BE SERIOUS HARDCORE RPERS. So let EVERYONE have their OWN FUN, without being like, "T3h OMG! U r b-ing unrealistic and its hurting t3h RP! use more words and u can't kill me! t3h OMG I KILL U N00B! HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!11!one!1OEN!"

But rules MUST be applied. The one I stress the most, NO FUCKIN' GOD MODDING! If you did not create a character, do NOT CONTROL HIM/HER! I HATE that. No, I DESPISE that. Don't criticise me on my use of the term "GOD MODDING", that's what it was called when I RPed, and I don't know what everyone calls it now.