R* asks your input on GTA V Crews!

JustADummy

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45621/what-would-you-like-to-see-in-gtav-crews.html

As we're busy working on Grand Theft Auto V, we'd like to take this opportunity to ask all of you for your feedback, input and ideas for features you'd like to see created for Crews in the game.

Whether it's suggestions for competitive in-game Crew features in Multiplayer, new ways to manage and recruit, ideas for enhancing Social Club Crew pages and leaderboards, things you did and didn't like about Crews in Max Payne 3, or any thoughts at all related to Crews really that you'd like to share - we're all ears. We'd especially love to hear from current Crew members and leaders so that we can continue making our unique approach to persistent team based Multiplayer as fun as it can be in GTAV.

The place to have your voice heard is via email to GTAVCrewFeedback [at] RockstarGames [dot] com. Please note that while you are welcome to share your thoughts with one another in our comments section here, the only place where you can be sure our development team will be looking at input is via the above email address. Thank you all for your support and we look forward to hearing your thoughts.

I just wrote them an email, partly because I want to name drop our own forum! hahahaha But, I did want to express how much I like RDR's online approach, it's a good idea to expound on making Waiting Rooms an enjoyable experience, balancing the missions for online with people's comings and goings in and out of MP sessions, that's my biggest gripe, I dealt with people griefing as well, but hey, I was guilty of some of the same, but only marginally so

• 3 months later...

GTA is still not realistic enough... it should charge the player for house rent and various taxes.It should make us feel sucking hard to live in the GTA game! So we will reasonally feel comfortable to repay the tenderness from the gov and others. We are too benigh people, we are suppose to be forced to rob the innocent folks. We need stimuli!

GTA is still not realistic enough... it should charge the player for house rent and various taxes.It should make us feel sucking hard to live in the GTA game! So we will reasonally feel comfortable to repay the tenderness from the gov and others. We are too benigh people, we are suppose to be forced to rob the innocent folks. We need stimuli!

You do realise in the real world there are criminals who commit crimes for no reason other than they feel like it right? Criminals don't necessarily need stimuli

Has anybody suggested anything to Rockstar about them?

Has Rockstar ever listened?

Anyway crews are fine but I can't quite figure out the difference between them and clans...

As far as I am aware they synonymous 

You do realise in the real world there are criminals who commit crimes for no reason other than they feel like it right? Criminals don't necessarily need stimuli

Anyway crews are fine but I can't quite figure out the difference between them and clans...

Yeah so what's all the fuss about? Max Payne 3 isn't he first game to officially support clans...

Yes, but I am really getting bored (which I also think many of the players in front of the screen have got) of killing people and my drunk driving...the physics engine in GTA IV ver was absolutely stunning, my heart ached when pedestrains crashed under my wheels.... I hope to see sth different  in the coming version of GTA. Can I just lock my car???

>> 

Yes, but I am really getting bored (which I also think many of the players in front of the screen have got) of killing people and my drunk driving...the physics engine in GTA IV ver was absolutely stunning, my heart ached when pedestrains crashed under my wheels.... I hope to see sth different  in the coming version of GTA. Can I just lock my car???

And that's relevant... how?

>> 

You must be the first person to find paying rent and taxes and locking your car interesting, this all boring mundane stuff that we do in our everyday lives, why would we want to be doing that when we are playing a video game, which for the majority of people, is a break from our everyday lives

>> 

Yeah so what's all the fuss about? Max Payne 3 isn't he first game to officially support clans...

I must say I do like the revamped social club and whilst R* are not the first people to invent the whole clan thing I do like the way they have tied it to the social club. I never really rated R* social club but since the revamp I must say I am a fan

I must say I do like the revamped social club and whilst R* are not the first people to invent the whole clan thing I do like the way they have tied it to the social club. I never really rated R* social club but since the revamp I must say I am a fan

Don't know, feels like Games For Windows Live 2.0 except the serial keys aren't universal... or are they? I honestly have no idea, I don't buy Rockstar games anymore.

What? Social club is nothing like games for Windows Live. Firstly it works, secondly it's not annoying as hell, thirdly it feels more like a community than Windows Live.

Turn it the other way around and you're correct.

Don't know, feels like Games For Windows Live 2.0 except the serial keys aren't universal... or are they? I honestly have no idea, I don't buy Rockstar games anymore.

>> 

Yes, I honestly have no idea whether the serial keys from one game work on another, because I only have one GFWL 2.0 game that someone with more money than taste was kind enough to gift to me: Max Payne 3.

Better luck next time.

Edited by TUN3R

Alright smart arse, allow me to narrow it down for you:

'I have no idea, I don't buy Rockstar games anymore'

If you don't buy them then how are you going to know what the social club community is like? You are not because funnily enough ROCKSTAR social club is only available on games made by ROCKSTAR. Ergo, if you do not buy games made by ROCKSTAR then you wont be using ROCKSTAR social club will you?

Better luck next time :)

If you don't buy them then how are you going to know what the social club community is like? You are not because funnily enough ROCKSTAR social club is only available on games made by ROCKSTAR. Ergo, if you do not buy games made by ROCKSTAR then you wont be using ROCKSTAR social club will you?

I have no idea whether the serials from one GWFL 2.0 game work when registering another, moron. Learn to read.

I'm well aquaimted with the Social Club, like I said I have Max Payne 3 and have been playing it for quite a while (the multiplayer that is). I don't see any difference between it and GFWL, besides the aforementioned one which I'm not sure of yet, since I WON'T buy Rockstar games anymore so I WON'T be able to try and register an older game with a newer serial from another game.

Clear enough for you? Idiot.

Edited by TUN3R

I have no idea whether the serials from one GWFL 2.0 game work when registering another, moron. Learn to read.

I'm well aquaimted with the Social Club, like I said I have Max Payne 3 and have been playing it for quite a while (the multiplayer that is). I don't see any difference between it and GFWL, besides the aforementioned one which I'm not sure of yet, since I WON'T buy Rockstar games anymore so I WON'T be able to try and register an older game with a newer serial from another game.

Well next time say what you mean, saying I don't buy Rockstar games anymore suggests that you wouldn't have any of Rockstars recent release for example, i don't know... Max Payne 3 shall we say?

Well next time say what you mean, saying I don't buy Rockstar games anymore suggests that you wouldn't have any of Rockstars recent release for example, i don't know... Max Payne 3 shall we say?

Whatever, you get the point.

Yeah, after you had to explain yourself three times. Try being clear and precise from the start and then you won't have to get all fussy that people don't understand what you're trying to whine about.

People understand. They just like twisting everything they don't agree with so that they can say "ur arguments r invalid" afterwards.

Yeah, after you had to explain yourself three times. Try being clear and precise from the start and then you won't have to get all fussy that people don't understand what you're trying to whine about.

People understand. They just like twisting everything they don't agree with so that they can say "ur arguments r invalid" afterwards.

No, you just did not say what you meant, believe it or not the highlight of my day is not arguing semantics with you.

No, you just did not say what you meant, believe it or not the highlight of my day is not arguing semantics with you.

Uhuh.