Uganda to pass "gay holocaust" bill

Huckleberry Pie

Black people are at the butt of racism because slavery was validated with the lie that they were religiously and socially inferior to white people, and this is a lie that perpetuated even after the abolition of slavery. The Roman empire, when taking continents and countries did so because they were simply more powerful, instead of using race or nationality as some sort of stigma.

• Like 1

Black people are at the butt of racism because slavery was validated with the lie that they were religiously and socially inferior to white people, and this is a lie that perpetuated even after the abolition of slavery. The Roman empire, when taking continents and countries did so because they were simply more powerful, instead of using race or nationality as some sort of stigma.

Yeah, I get your drift, and I did digress, but still they don't have to resort to, like, killing off homosexuals. Even if they don't exactly agree to gay/lesbian/bi ideals, they shouldn't be treating them just as them blacks themselves have been subjected to as you mentioned. They already know what it felt like being shackled and enslaved - why the bloody fuck would they do the same thing to people who don't actually get in their way?

And good riddance for them being sanctioned for this irrational behaviour. It made Hitler and the Ku Klux Klan sound pedestrian, if you ask me.