GTA V Trailer 2 Countdown Goes Live

Chris

Rockstar have just updated the official GTA V website and have also posted a countdown to the second trailer here, and on the Newswire. The second trailer will go live at 11AM ET (4PM GMT) on Wednesday, 14th November.

We've updated our countdown on our homepage to reflect the trailer coming an hour earlier than expected.

Saw it twice now, and as some have said, not the same hype as before, I've been ready to buy the physical game this fall, still have another proposed 6 months as they iron out details mentioned in the interviews.

I don't think we get a proper idea of the scale for GTA V, but it's nice to see the trains and busses, and the graphics covering so much space and new entities like dogs, sure looks to be engrossing gameplay

Saw it twice now, and as some have said, not the same hype as before, I've been ready to buy the physical game this fall, still have another proposed 6 months as they iron out details mentioned in the interviews.

I don't think we get a proper idea of the scale for GTA V, but it's nice to see the trains and busses, and the graphics covering so much space and new entities like dogs, sure looks to be engrossing gameplay

What do you mean "buy the physical game since this fall"?