Money?

No, we get a good amount of money! you're probs thinking, why did i have this title then, well its because of the property you can buy. Its tooooo cheap! :bashhead: No, property would cost the amount it did in San andreas, it should cost alot more. I think that owning 32, or even 60, as someone said they wanted, is outrageous. what is the point, GTA4 should be made as realistic as possible. :jumpon: i think you should own a property, earn money, and have to sell your property to pay for a new one. (apart from shacks and stuff). What do you think? :thumbsdown:

Nah, I don't think so. I like getting properties, all the cool cribs you can get. Plus then you've got loads of places to store your cars, especially if you want to keep cool modded ones.

Maybe having too many is over the top, but I think the number of properties there was in San Andreas was alright.

Anyway, that's the whole thing in GTA, you start are the bottom - basically - and then as the game progresses you become rich, and buying all these lavish things is part of it...

Plus talking about GTA being realistic - How could you go about and kill thousands of people and still be at large, in real life? :blink:

Edited by bryan

What I mean by Realistic, is like the graphics and that lot. yea, its pretty kl to have loads of hide-outs nd stuff, ok. But think of it this way, it wud b alot cooler if it was more realistic (graphics, physics, AI etc.), nd still go around doing the stuff that you do already in these games. that brings me onto another thing, but i will start a new thread for it though. Who else has views money wise to GTA4, anything to do with money. like the way R* spend their money, how we the customers spend our money, or the character in the game can spend their money? or even how the character can make money...

GTA4 should be made as realistic as possible.

THE worst statement I've read on these forums today. Congratulations.

it wud b alot cooler if it was more realistic (graphics, physics, AI etc.)

Graphics, physics, AI, etc have absolutely NOTHING to do with buying properties. Your point is now null and void.

It would be ALOT cooler if you knew how to spell second grade words like "would" and kindergarten words like "be".

I dont really see the point in having so many properties that only can be used to save and change clothes, especially those who cost around $100.000.

However i liked the VC style where a number of properties with missions got available at the same time so one really could decide what missions to do first.

So i.m.o. less of the first type and more of the second type.

it kinda gay because some of the houses you buy look the same.they just cost more for the same small crappy house. :thumbsdown:

Actually, I do believe the small houses look similar, the medium houses look similar, etc. And who cares what the inside of the house looks like? It doesn't serve any purpose, the only thing you do at the house is save and change clothes.

I liked the fact that you could go into the houses and shit. Even though Rockstar was a bit of a lazy ass when it didn't make each and every house different. The least they could've done was to make the windows transparent so you can see through them to the outside. The fact that you buy a 100,000 dugget farm and IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A frolicking GARAGE YET IT HAS SO MANY SHEDS AND SHIT is just a bunch of bullshit.