Five T Shirts

BlackListedB

Well, you know, GTA FIVE, aka 5

I wanna know if you feel the same as I, a bit disappointed with plain jane GTA 5 logo t-shirt offerings from Rockstar thus far?

I want something a bit more, shall we say, FANCY?!

At the Mall of America in Minnesota, USA, you can order and have made custom T-shirts at one of the fine stores in this mall, I was thinking of that idea just for a Forum t-shirt for fun, but the logo and fan art has been gestating for about a year now already! haha

Yes cause I have nothing better to do than parade around wearing over-priced T-shirts.

There are companies that sell custom T-shirts, with whatever you want printed on 'em. "Yeah well they are not official!" Really? You think Rockstar makes those T-shirts themselves? Last I checked they were a game developer, lately a pretty bad one too.

And in case you haven't noticed, it's winter.

Edited by TUN3R

Anywho, I'm getting one, no doubt, but I just think a bit more exclusive art for these shirts would make them all the more desirable

Which one are you going to get. I might pick up the shirt with only the "V". I think Rockstar has been slipping slightly with their t shirts. I miss their older designs, for example here: http://www.coroflot.com/mikecala/branding. I spoke with R* on newswire, who said these were circa 2006. And as for the GTAV t shirts it would be cool to see a unique shirt for each of the three protags. I would also expect R* to have more shirts with their in-game brands or: I climbed up Mount Chilliad and all I got was this lousy shirt.

I'm kinda waiting for more selections, I would assume as much this early on, so it's a wait and see approach for the moment.

Niko picks up a tourist shirt when visiting Happiness Island, so I would like something in reality offered to fans much the same, or along that theme as well

Edited by BlackListedB

Friend sent me a Red Dead Redemption t-shirt and I am proud as punch to wear that days at a time, no one's asked me about it though, sadly. Still, I need a GTA t-shirt and one won't be enough, in time, hope to cover most of the series, III, Vice, San An, with a hat perhaps. I'm thinking some character art may become available as it did for RDR, Swag, my friend, swag! haha

======

BTW, Tun3r, you seem to need the dictionary, there IS spell check online, and I know I got my Ps and Qs right, I just think you have trouble analyzing English. The point I made must be lost on you, I don't know how to make it clear so you "get it", but for one thing, the last comment means games are games, not all of them require an abundance of hardware firepower, that is what that statement is saying you quoted lastly.

Previous quote means you're a PC gamer who's sore that consoles even exist to steal their thunder, but they do, and they always have, before home computers were around, console gaming was available to the mass public, get it now?!?

Edited by BlackListedB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

GTA Five is like three games in one, so having GTA V shirts that focus on just one of the protagonists and things associated with THAT character would offer variety that should appeal to fans of the game, as Blur suggests. And like any of the smaller accessories that Rockstar has already put out, it's not a bad idea at all... and hats! Have the three characters pose on one shirt graphic in Charlie's Angels motif! hahaha

Edited by BlackListedB