GTA V Artwork From Patrick Brown: The Standoff

Chris

Patrick Brown is back with another new artwork. This one shows off Franklin and Chop, as Patrick explains himself:

I really wanted to show off Chop and Franklin this time around. I love the fact that you can finally have a dog in GTA game now. What a great feature! I can't wait for this game, it's going to be great!

grand_theft_auto_v___the_standoff_by_patrickbrown-d5rnf43.jpg

If you're in the UK and are also one of the few people who still buys videogame magazines, look out for the next issue of Official PlayStation Magazine. If you're interested, they will be showcasing some of Patrick's artwork and have also interviewed him.

It's good as always, I should have noted that I think Xbox magazine also did a cover blurb about GTA V, but I don't recall the article if I looked or not.

I'd say I'm holding out for more info on the extent of "Chop", since the name is pretty bland, will the other dogs have no name, or what exactly?! How will they proliferate in the game? It's easy to assume there will be more then one dog, and hopefully, one breed

They've done away with the GTA SA and IV tedious girlfriend/friend dating, I was pretty happy to hear that, but I also felt bowling lacked a Q and D mode, it was not as exciting as say, Wii Bowling or something using Kinect, though for PS3, it did use SixAxis

Edited by BlackListedB