gta iv lag (help plzz)

sasa012

i have a lag in my gta iv i have try many graphic mod and no way to stop lag my pc info

System Manufacturer    Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model    G41MT-S2P
Processor    Pentium® Dual-Core  CPU      E5700  @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    2.00 GB
Total Physical Memory    2.00 GB
Available Physical Memory    1.22 GB
Total Virtual Memory    4.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory    2.72 GB

2GB OF RAM

NVIDIA GEFoRCE GT 620 2GB

and in graphic menu in the game told me 398mb used from 1997 and i have lag plzz help me (thank)

You need to upgrade your system, I'm afraid. CPU's a bit too weak and your system RAM's not enough.

You need to upgrade your system, I'm afraid. CPU's a bit too weak and your system RAM's not enough.

Agreed. GTA4 is a CPU-bound game, so a weak processor will certainly bottleneck your GPU no matter how high-end it is.

Agreed. GTA4 is a CPU-bound game, so a weak processor will certainly bottleneck your GPU no matter how high-end it is.

is there any mod or tweaks to make the game more speen or good

Your CPU isn't exactly top notch ether, my advise: swap that before the GPU. A good GPU without a good CPU will get you eye candy graphics but shitty peformance.

Your CPU isn't exactly top notch ether, my advise: swap that before the GPU. A good GPU without a good CPU will get you eye candy graphics but shitty peformance.

can you tell me a mod or tweaks to make the game more good or speed