What are you listening to right now?

Chris

@rihanna = hot but music is shit. LOL. yeah i hate how people are just ripping off other popular songs and using a common melody or whateva to make their own. and thats why people remember it.

was listening to DI.fm hardstyle (96k mp3) on the 5.1 in the loungeroom, pretty good but i got a huge headache now.

right now = Mars - fake blood (and the rest of mos annual 2009 disc 2)

@rihanna = hot but music is shit. LOL. yeah i hate how people are just ripping off other popular songs and using a common melody or whateva to make their own. and thats why people remember it.

For the record, I'm probably in the minority when I say I hated Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" but liked Kanye West's "Stronger".

Bring Me to Life - Evanescence

For the record, I'm probably in the minority when I say I hated Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" but liked Kanye West's "Stronger".

LOL! you defs are. :P nah i dun mind kanye tbh, but if you dont like house but you like r&b/rap then its understandable. everyone has opinion though. some people are really really picky, like unless its fall out boy or panic at the disco or something else on 2dayFM , its crap. i hate people like that.

Shazam - Spiderbait -> Bittersweet symphony - The Verve

would you believe I heard a hardstyle remix of bittersweet...what a way to wreck a good song lol, i dun mind hardstyle, but this was just the song with a fullysik beat. reminds me of that "put a donk on it" that was hilarious.

Punks - Freestylers -> Able to Love - Benny Benassi

freaked out about my exam tomorrow...70-284 "implementing and managing ms exchange server 2003". i heard its the hardest exam on the mcsa messaging track... :'( studying now of course, torrented transcender ftw XD

Edited by WRX22B1998

LOL! you defs are. :P nah i dun mind kanye tbh, but if you dont like house but you like r&b/rap then its understandable. everyone has opinion though.

It's not a genre preference, as I like a lot of electronica and its subgenres. I just hate the first song and don't understand why people were so pissed off that Kanye sampled it for his song. Big deal, some rapper/producer from Chicago slowed down the beat from a DP song, rapped over it, and the result was arguably more popular.

My<Dsmbr - Linkin Park feat. Kelli Ali

Yeah? Nice.. I'm an Adelaide man through and through. Gotta love FreshFM. Best radio station in Australia.

AC/DC - Ruff Stuff

fuckn oath. lol

Something - Lasgo (wild trance anthems ftw)

i can see it in your eyes theres something something i wanna tell you

fkn sisters got 8 friends over :S if she woz older it woulda been better but yeah... :( hogging the foxtel tv with teh mario kart. 2 wiimotes FTL!

Edited by WRX22B1998