What are you listening to right now?

Chris

N!tro - Back in love.

If you like electronica / hip hop, I seriously recommend you listen to this guy. It's great stuff.

Haha, I always listen to N!tro with my scene bean franns... Btw love your signature Sherman. =D

YACHT - Roar(oops version) // mmmmmhmmmm this is better electronica then yours Shermy... =P

Edited by Nate10

Apologize - Timbaland ft OneRepublic -> Dial M for Murder - Ja Rule -> Welcome To The Jungle - Guns 'n Roses -> 1st of the month - Bone Thugs n Harmony -> Dancin' in the Moonlight - Toploader -> Sound of Freedom - Bob Sinclar -> New York - Ja Rule ft Jadakiss & Fat Joe -> My Happiness - Powderfinger -> Love Games - Lady GaGa -> April 09 Mix - DJ Brendon

Edited by WRX22B1998

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="360">

Plaid - Where? // Feel like cumming in your pants without jacking off? If so, listen to this. It'll blow your mind. Btw I highly reccommend watching the anime film this song was made for. It's called Tekkonkinkreet(not sure if that's the exact spelling)and it's probably my first or second favorite anime. Watch it.

Avenged Sevenfold - Almost Easy

The Black-Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

Chamillionaire feat. The Game & Ludacris - Creepin' (Solo) [Remix]

The D.O.C. - Mind Blowin'

Daddy Yankee - Pose

E-40 - Tell Me When To Go [bay Mega Mix]

Eminem - We Made You

Hoodstarz - Getz My Grown Man On (and The Remix feat. San Quinn, Mistah F.A.B, Clyde Carson and Turf Talk)