What are you listening to right now?

Chris

Pogo - Digitalism -> The One - DJ Dess -> Hablando (Club Mix) - Vandalism -> Clubbers Guide to Spring 2008 (Disc 2) mixed by Raye Antonelli

WTF. I was just about to say I'm listening to Digitalism - Pogo (your music taste is getting better and better each time i look at what you're listening too ;D)

Anyway, yeah: Digitalism - Pogo

I'm sorry but this song is god.

Pogo - Digitalism -> The One - DJ Dess -> Hablando (Club Mix) - Vandalism -> Clubbers Guide to Spring 2008 (Disc 2) mixed by Raye Antonelli

WTF. I was just about to say I'm listening to Digitalism - Pogo (your music taste is getting better and better each time i look at what you're listening too ;D)

bahahah. i got it cos i downloaded the prostreet soundtrack (its actually not as bad as people say it is)

bahahah. i got it cos i downloaded the prostreet soundtrack (its actually not as bad as people say it is)

Ahh. Waht is prostreet?

The Microphones - I Felt Your Shape // sad ass song..