What are you listening to right now?

Chris

High Til I Die - 2Pac -> Barbers Adagio for Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix) - Tiesto -> Holding On - Ferry Corsten -> Crimewave (LA Riots Remix) - Crystal Castles

^ that tiesto song is so win lol.

seeing crystal castles, aston shuffle and others at parklife. oh and aston shuffle tonight at the cross XD

Edited by WRX22B1998

Leave The World Behind (Dirty South Remix) - Axwell / Ingrosso / Laidback Luke ft Deborah Cox -> It's A Long Way To The Top - ACDC (aka It's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll)

oh aston shuffle was epic last night lol. so good. stood near the speakers i could feel the bass with my hair XD

Edited by WRX22B1998

I can't believe it. I've finally managed to get hold of the original American Psycho Score, by John Cale, one of the rarest soundtracks of all time. I don't think it was ever licenced for sale, but some kind soul uploaded it on a file-sharing site, and now I have it. It's superb, but it's only just over half an hour long. It's great listening. Right now, I'm listening to the final song, 'The End'. All the song names begin with the, apart from one. EG, the hooker, the coathanger, the mens room, etc. If someone wants this ultra-rare soundtrack, then send me a personal message.

I can't believe it. I've finally managed to get hold of the original American Psycho Score, by John Cale, one of the rarest soundtracks of all time. I don't think it was ever licenced for sale, but some kind soul uploaded it on a file-sharing site, and now I have it. It's superb, but it's only just over half an hour long. It's great listening. Right now, I'm listening to the final song, 'The End'. All the song names begin with the, apart from one. EG, the hooker, the coathanger, the mens room, etc. If someone wants this ultra-rare soundtrack, then send me a personal message.

You know pirating music is illegal and discussion of warez is not allowed here :innocent:

Strange Enough (Designer Drugs Radio Edit Remix) - NASA ft Ol' Dirty Bastard, Karen O & Fatlip

love hypem. if you add this RSS

http://hypem.com/feed/popular/now//1/feed.xml

it will update whenever u update it / open firefox, with the top 25 blogged about songs on the interwebs, good for up and coming songs. for example, i got a song off here in march then i heard it on the radio just last month. lots of good remixes etc too.

nao iam listening to ... Money - Pink Floyd

Shake That Ass (Mowgli Remix) - Armand Van Helden

Edited by WRX22B1998