The insane humor of GTAs radio stations

Zose

Hey, I'm sure most of you people heard the hilariously dark humor of GTA radio stations(i'm talking about "WKTT, or CHATERBOX) and it's amazing how much detail was put into them and how much more they make you  appreciate the game. So i was greatly inspired to make some of my own comedy. Sure I'm far from the levels of Dan Houser or Lazlow Jones, but i've try to make it as funny as possible and, of course, as entertaining as possible. I hope you like it and any sort of feed back would be appreciated, thanks. Here's the link if you consider giving it a try :) 

http://youtu.be/Vh0Eb-cCaB4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lazlow is back in GTA V, what do you guys think of the humor? I do like the fact it's rather timely, as we were dealing with gun control, still massacres happened this week, or if you will, a madman armed with a gun went on a killing spree in Washington DC, we hear a satire about gun control in GTA and the DEBT CEILING as well (forgive any typos here)

• 2 weeks later...

Lazlow is back in GTA V, what do you guys think of the humor? I do like the fact it's rather timely, as we were dealing with gun control, still massacres happened this week, or if you will, a madman armed with a gun went on a killing spree in Washington DC, we hear a satire about gun control in GTA and the DEBT CEILING as well (forgive any typos here)

I didn't had the chance to play gta v yet but i'm very excited and can't wait to pop it in and enjoy every single detail :D. And yeah it's no secret that they time their humor very well and i imagine that it's still as good as always if not better, that's one of the things that GTA is known for so that's why they always deliver.

Edited by Zose

One aspect GTA that holding out for you know to expect is a jab at US Culture, to knock some wind out of the sails, serious matters and adults acting like kids is what GTA does most prominently. It is satire, and political at timTr

True. and that's why we fans love it

• 2 months later...

I started laughing and laughing for some reason, when I heard the radio ad about herpes a man got claiming it was a food contaminations and a recall of spinach or lettuce was recommended! Basically it pokes fun at the idea that this guy got it from a product rather then sleeping around on his woman, and the advert plays like any news story you'd hear about contaminated food product. Just perfect satire humor, that's what I love most from Rockstar games' writing

• 2 weeks later...