gta 5 dlc confirmed?

claudem

spoilers

New gta 5 pokemon dlc more or less confirmd. Mike is part of a plot whereby violence is outlawed and people of los santos renamed kyoto satisfy there urges by fighting pocket monsters aka pokemon. Pikachu is created when epsilon and Mike breed chop and g1mp Trevor. Mikes memory is erased and he becomes Ash Ketchum as we know him this is pokemon yellow which follows on from dlc and possibly the next Gta your toughts every1

That's not Mike it's MICHAEL. Anywho, anyone who knows what a Pokeman is, you're too young to play GTA, no ifs, ands, or buts!

Thems the facts

I disagree. Many people may actually remember back in those days what Pokemon is/was. Doesn't necessarily mean they are too young to play GTA, though if they are under 18 then obviously they are too young to be playing such games.

Edited by KyleIce45

Well I never... and I mean that quite literally, at least I hope you know what PACman is and have experience playing a standup coin op at the arcade, early 1980s! The reality is you should be closer to 20 then 10 if you're playing GTA and able to handle any and all adult themes and handle your role responsibly. I'm all for being a gamer who's taking a stance for playing Mature titles in a Mature fashion, let's say

Well I never... and I mean that quite literally, at least I hope you know what PACman is and have experience playing a standup coin op at the arcade, early 1980s! The reality is you should be closer to 20 then 10 if you're playing GTA and able to handle any and all adult themes and handle your role responsibly. I'm all for being a gamer who's taking a stance for playing Mature titles in a Mature fashion, let's say

Of course I remember pacman and the standup coin ops in arcades. :P What I'm saying though is, Even 18, 19 and 20+ remember what Pokemon is, and many of them I wouldn't be so surprised still watch it. Personally, I don't watch it, haven't watched it since back in the day and like 8 years ago.

Now we have official news, IGN's previews all week, I'm not done looking over it all, gonna make it last into next week, but what do you guys think about never losing your weapons as stated? I found it was a challenge that could have been worked around by bringing METAL DETECTORS back, as in Vice City, you could store all your weapons at an airport or the golf club and pick them up later as long as you stayed in a game session