Official GTAV Website Update - Security, Fitness & Entertainment

Chris

Rockstar have updated the official GTAV website today with more sections to read about in the Los Santos travelogue: Security, Fitness & Entertainment. There's also 8 brand new screenshots and a new artwork which you can see at the end of this post.

Security & Peace of Mind
The Los Santos Police Department is famous for tackling crime in the most aggressive and unhinged way possible, while private security firms like Gruppe 6 and Merryweather Security have a financial interest in saving your assets. Sponsored by Ammu-Nation – Protecting Your Rights.

Fitness & Relaxation
Vanity is at an all-time high and we're an athlete and fitness buff's paradise. Fancy a bit of tennis? We've got world class courts and stiff competition. Into cycling? Grab a bike for a lovely ride along the Los Santos beachfront or a punishing path through the mountains and hillsides of Blaine County. Or take part in a challenging triathlon of swimming, running and biking designed to pit egomaniacs against each other in a test of who exercises professionally the best. Sponsored by EGO CHASER Energy Bars - an energy bar that's all about you. Watch the commercial!

Exciting Music & Entertainment 
For those stuck in traffic, tune in to the Los Santos radio dial for a wide range of music styles to choose from - check out radio station previews of Radio Los Santos and Channel X plus Rebel Radio, East Los FM, West Coast Classics, Fly Lo FM and Vinewood Boulevard Radio. Stay tuned for more radio station previews to come.
In the Home Entertainment section, you can watch a special preview of CNT's Fall TV Line Up, with clips from The Underbelly of Paradise, Impotent Rage and Moorehead Rides Again as well as a sneak preview of Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force, the upper-middle class super hero team coming to Weazel TV’s family values entertainment programming this fall.

New Screenshots

gtav-871-1280.jpg gtav-872-1280.jpg gtav-873-1280.jpg gtav-874-1280.jpg gtav-875-1280.jpg gtav-876-1280.jpg gtav-877-1280.jpg gtav-878-1280.jpg

New Artwork

v_lester_th.jpg

Some of the best stations have yet to be fully revealed; Los Santos Rock Radio, The Low Down, and Space 103.2. I'm certain it will ;)

Oh, shit you're right I remember watching that video. The guy filming had actually put the dog in the car, but after they had handcuffed him, the dog jumped out through an open window. Pffft

Edited by Blur

The DJ on Radio Los Santos refers specifically to the Ballas by name, so I guess that's confirmation on that front (at least to me anyway). I can only assume his mention of "the families" is referring to GSF, too. Nothing against the Ballas and GSF (I like them, I really do), but I was hoping they'd do something different instead of rehashing old gangs, though. :thumbsdown: