Car customization?

FLYxxBOY

Is it just me, or do any of you feel like the options to customize cars is a bit lacking? Now before I get slammed, I know there are alot of things you can customize on the cars, but my point is the different options in each category. Most of the time I see only 2 types of front fender/bumpers/side skirts (this includes stock option), stock or xenon lights, etc.. When I heard they had over 1000 customization options, I figured there would be many options for bumpers, etc.. but I guess I was mistaken. Dont get me wrong, I am happy to be able to customize cars and the wheel/color combos are huge, but I just thought I would have more options within the other categories. Maybe more options will be unlocked later. Thoughts?

I'll need to try it out next time I play. I never felt the need to go customize any of my cars, they all ran pretty damn well even some of the crappier cars. Also more options are always unlocking, I kept on getting texts about new parts arriving all the time, for something I used so little, I wish they wouldn't send it all the time, but its no bother as I don't read them half the time.

I noticed that there were locks next to a few of the items, and that is probably what you are referring to. But even with the items that are locked, there is still very minimal unlocks for the look of the car. I guess I was just thinking there would be lots more, but I really cant complain since the option is at least there to customize, unlike GTA 4.