[SPOILER] Which ending should I choose in GTA V?

CuteBlondeTeenGirl

I did all three, but there's only one you're "suppose" to take. Its the hardest one, and the one that doesn't result in losing any protagonists. Since the subject line already has a spoiler tag, guess I can say: The Big Score money is divided between Michael and Franklin if Trevor dies, but if Michael dies, his money goes to his family. But in Deathwish, everyone gets paid.

You really don't want to lose any characters, because you'll lose everything they had access to. It's still fun to play all three scenarios, but save after doing Deathwish.

Yeah I'm surprised people are even asking this, I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill off either character, effectively losing a third of the game. If you like causing mayhem, Trevor and his ability are awesome. If you like driving, Franklin and his ability are awesome. Why would you want to kill either of these off and never be able to use them again without starting a new game?

C is the best option.

Yeah I'm surprised people are even asking this, I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill off either character, effectively losing a third of the game.

^ Some people (including me) interpretted "Deathwish" as meaning that Franklin would be killed off.

Anyways, looks like I was wrong to pick Trevor. Now I'll have to replay a few hours of the game from a save I luckily have. My fault. Should've saved more often. Pretty crazy how they just let you kill off a character like that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I interpreted death wish as Franklin getting killed off too. I spent a couple minutes debating about which 2 characters I wanted to keep the most :P Ending up killing Michael as much as I didn't want to because I liked Trevor and Franklin's abilities the best haha.

But I had saved beforehand anyway, so I just reloaded and chose C, then saved over my other game. Everyone wins!