Snapmatic Photo Contest: #EpicPhotobomb

Chris

actual_1383074612.jpg

Rockstar have announced the first Snapmatic photo contest for GTAV, where you have a chance to win a Grand Theft Auto V prize pack that includes an iFruit phone case and phone decals plus an official GTAV tee and the sought-after Chop stash stuffed animal.

You have until Monday to get your entries in, Rockstar say they are looking for originality and inspiration, so be creative. All you need to do is tag any photos you want to enter with the #EpicPhotobomb hashtag, which you can do on the Social Club website. For full details on how to enter see the Newswire post.

Snapmatic photo-sharing from your in-game iFruit phone in GTAV and GTA Online makes it a cinch to snap and share that picturesque view from the peak of Mount Chiliad, the fifty car pile-up you engineered on the road to Fort Zancudo or that wild fistfight you stumbled into between Piswasser'ed derelicts at the local 24-7. Of course, all it takes is the work of one photobomber to drastically alter the outcome of whatever you were trying to capture - this shark interrupting Franklin's peaceful moment at sea being the perfect example.

actual_1383080023.jpg

Contest is void in certain countries and where prohibited. See www.rockstargames.com/socialclub/events for official rules and eligibility details.

I normally just shoot with a handy (real world) video camera off an LCD screen which works so much better then CRT taping in the past, I know fans and Rockstar like the fact you can shoot directly in game and upload in game, or some fans like to get a video capture conversion kit (MicroCenter sells them at about $100 or so dollars (using HD capability!!)), now available more then in the past, but it allows me to go to YouTube easily enough with a normal camera made video file.

I don't have a fancy iPhone or even a generic smart phone since I'm not one who's especially drawn to long phone conversations! haha Still, they pack a lot of tech in phones these days, wouldn't mind owning one. I'm wondering, anyone comment, is the iFruit accessory intended to work with Apple's iPhone exclusively? I get confused at this stage over what's real and what's GTA with all these tech world's elements emulated

• 1 month later...