Looking for a GTA 5 Guide...

joihnyt1

I'd been thinking of something similar for GTAChronicles, a site I helped start, but basically since it's nearly inactive, I've accepted people want to play GTA V however they see fit I guess. I come to forums normally to get an idea on what stands out, I've had my own troublespots, but I also don't want to have surprises spoiled, one such thing causing confusion is bridges to fly under, I've done a few, these can be roadways or waterways, but somehow I suspect not all actual bridges can be flown under in a heli or plane.

Ah, yes, the Brady guide works directly with Rockstar, and I bet a lot of gaming sites check through it at some point. I found a more direct link for help with the stock market and assassinations.

http://gamewise.co/games/17254/Grand-Theft-Auto-V/Cheats/Easy-Money-Guide/Assassination-and-Stock-Market

I'm actually basically at that point in the game, but keep in mind I was away with PS3, finally getting a copy of GTA for that system, and having two Gamertags with me on Xbox, playing the same game on both, I actually seemed to do worse with regard to replaying some missions. Might have been Beginner's Luck the first time, eh?? hahaha

Edited by BlackListedB