Scratchy Scratchy

Andrew91

I didnt know weather to put this in the off topic section or San Andreas, but ill put it here...

Okay, I was starting to play SA the other day. And i went to walk outside(at Carls house) and after i noticed it stood at the loading screen for like 2 minutes, it said "Error loading Gta San Andreas Disk" :( and i was like "What the gently caress you ho".

Is there anyway to get rid of the scratches on my disk?

Edited by Andre 3000

Completly wrong forum. You need San Andreas tech help. Mods, please move this as I will procede to answer your question. How do you clean your CDs? Put water on a paper towel and rub straight all over surface, (rubbing alcohol works too) then dry with another paer towel and try again. Also, some electronics stores take scratches out of discs for like $5 bucks.

Completly wrong forum. You need San Andreas tech help. Mods, please move this as I will procede to answer your question. How do you clean your CDs? Put water on a paper towel and rub straight all over surface, (rubbing alcohol works too) then dry with another paer towel and try again. Also, some electronics stores take scratches out of discs for like $5 bucks.

Gd it, we know how to do our jobs.. =/

Im just getting tired of being told what to do.