Gotsta Get Paid

BlackListedB

I've survived a bounty once.. was messing around in a private free roam session. No good behavior bonus in a while.. I leave shitty races and tend to blow up other peoples cars while trying to buy their bounty :P Haha. I hop from lobby to lobby to avoid someone setting a bounty on me now though.. that, and killing the drivers of cars I want. 

I made $3000 earlier today, I mean yesterday in the PM actually, surviving ANOTHER bounty, but it was only $1000 or at most $3000 placed on my head that time.

Oh, and for some reason I just came up with the plan to sell any cool rides at the shop we normally trick them out at! The LS Customs. For one car I got a cool $9000 or $8000 cash alone, though that's the exception, it helped push my own cash total to $150,000 game dollars, I made roughly $50,000 in a week, but I dedicated hours of game play too! haha

Edited by BlackListedB

I have been declining job offers on the phone, most you can also initiate yourself stepping into highlights on the map while not in a vehicle, however, I avoid these because of the waiting required in lobbies, there's also voting on continuing after the fact, this voting process can fall apart easily based on people not taking part and opting out, and you're left waiting longer, but this is always a negative part and parcel aspect of bad sportsmanship from the participants, not the actual system of multiplayer lobby design options.

We should field response on the forums about how you guys deal with the problematic nature that seems inescapable, we all know there's mature and not so mature gamers on both consoles. Not just GTA for instance.

My favorite way to level up and make cash, weapon ammo as well are the added gang locales around the freeroam map, you can engage a red-circle area, and clean up! It's easy and no one else is required to do so

Edited by BlackListedB