GTA V Online Cheats Guide

rumi

Hi guys,

What is the best source for GTA 5 cheats? I have across this website called http://www.gta5-plus.com which advertises cheats for Grand Theft Auto V and I am considering joining.

Does anyone have experience with this GTA 5 guide? I am looking to get mods for my cars and upgrade my weapons. Is it best to use a guide like this for cheats or just use the free ones available on the net?

Any ideas guys?

While it's interesting to hear gamers chat in online about the cheats and other user activity, I don't think being frank about how to subvert the game is something TGTAP or other major fan sites will condone, it goes against fair gaming as intended by Rockstar, that means THEY would generally disapprove of all these cheating methods. Kapesh? 

While it's interesting to hear gamers chat in online about the cheats and other user activity, I don't think being frank about how to subvert the game is something TGTAP or other major fan sites will condone, it goes against fair gaming as intended by Rockstar, that means THEY would generally disapprove of all these cheating methods. Kapesh? 

Considering TGTAP has an on-site list of cheats for GTA V, I don't think Chris has any major objections (at least from a non-personal standpoint) against them. And if Rockstar was opposed to them, they wouldn't put them in the game. If one wants "fair play", either find a like-minded group of people to play the game privately with or go out and play baseball, basketball, etc., where the God Mode cheat won't work. Crazy cheats used to be one of the most entertaining aspects of GTA, after all.

Edited by Spartan198

Cheats in general fall under an all encompassing umbrella one can argue, I feel some of what I've seen listed as cheats is fun and harmless, however, the money being artificially well over most usable limits, and offered without any solicitation in MP sessions, that's the most grevious one so far, the other would be unable to kill certain members, not only in GTA but also RDR MP.

If you get killed and can't kill the other player in defence, just the same, there's something wrong. Cheats that have people leveled well beyond the normal level, though I'm sure it's very hard to tell how many hours are legitimatelly played by all involved