BlacklistedB

DJN3R0

I need to ask you ? , i don't have my ps3 now but i have played gta v on a 12 gb on my friend's ps3 but i wanna ask you : " i hear alot of people say gta v sh*t game don't buy and gta v doesn't work on my ps3 why keep stucking on the loading screens ect. Did you encounter with one or two of these problemes ?

You shouldn't post a personal message as a thread, for one, use a title generally related to any PS3 owners, and more to the point, I was with my family over the Xmas holiday, so I'm among those complaining about no snow in Los Santos, because I also missed out, I have to create my PSN character and start the tutorials for GTAOnline with PS3, since as I confessed earlier, I was paying for Xbox Live and using that for the online and playing GTA 5 on PS3 offline, so far, anyway

I got on PSN tonight, later toward and after midnight Central Standard Time, that's when I was able to keep the signal going, however, there was an initial warning about Rockstar's Cloud Servers, then more then one TIMED OUT errors which cut off online availability and you're sent back to single player, so you're left manually selecting online from there again. It's even more maddening time spent waiting to play the game!

Another aspect I find maddening is if I'm willing to wait for a more complete MP lobby for jobs requiring more then one or two players, why can't others commit?? I went with someone else's selection, waiting less then a minute for more people then just us, and he left, I had to do the job alone, but I too get tired of waiting, but I give it a proper chance, and do the same within RDR MP.

Why do you always let stuff sound so smart techy ? . Dude i'm 13 and I don't understand a word your saying ! ... Btw why don't you just play the game for what it is not looking at all the "aspects" and stuff man , i answerd you if the game has problemes not some tech bullsh*t btw thanks anyway for your time !

I'd like NOT to believe you didn't understand a word I said, you should know what a lobby is, you should know what losing a connection to MP means, or entails.

While I was online, probably in the XBL version GTA 5, I overheard a 15 year old, or younger gamer on a headset telling another who said he was 8 that that was 'cool'.

I'm 47, I don't believe it's right OR cool for people under the age of an R rated movie to be exposed to interactive games that strive to classify themselves as such, which Rockstar pointedly have done in explicit content time in and time out, I'm not here to judge your competency but I believe MATURE means something and should be respected as the control that keeps content away from people who are frankly too young to be confronted with it.

There's a moral compass involved on the gamer end that's not in the content of the fictional story and character, if there were no worry or concern in that regard, you'd have violent and unethical content raising or teaching the youth around the World, parents are not up to the task when we see them failing time and time again in their requirements as parents.

That rant said, I'm talking about whatever problems arise using the Multiplayer features of GTA because as mentioned, this is Rockstar's FIRST time full out online server design, and as we've seen, it's also HIGHLY flawed. It's a somewhat massive task to make an online game that branches from such a large scope single player experience, but as we've seen, the users of it are highly impatient. That shows another facet of the lack of maturity of which I speak

This kid ages fast. He grew three years between this thread, and this one: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/topic/28490-looking-for-military-crew-to-join/

Age has nothing to do with intelligence. Plenty of 13 year olds (or 16, depending on which reply you made was truthful) who can walk "tech smarty" circles around anyone else. And 50 year olds who can't.

Seeing as how in the previous thread, a person asked for a "military crew to join", and you answered "yes, I'll join yours", I'm guessing you don't even read past the subject line, so I'm inclined you didn't read a single word of his BL's post either.

"People say gta v shit game don't buy" Oh, you know what, your friends are right. Its a garbage game, it doesn't work on anyone's PS3, definitely don't buy it.

But no doubt you won't read this anyway, with the attention span of a tree slug that you've shown, you've already moved on to something more "your level", like Modern Warfare, or whatever toddlers are playing these days.

No need to be like this I understand what your saying but what you said I shall believe is childish , GTA V is a game for explorations and hardcore core , which I believe wasn't in gta v that much as gta iv ... And RDR , especially undead night mare DLC . Coming more to the point I believe that Modern warfare stuff is crap and if you ask me LaurieX or what ever your name is you the one that should be playing Mw stuff and yes I may be underaged for such game as gta v itself . Atleast I play the game for what it is and i was worried it might not work ! There were alot of bad requests about gta v so I went and putted on a investigation to perpel this probleme of the fear that my R 700,00 - $69 , 99 copy of gta wasn't going to work I got my ps3 and thanks for the advice you BlackListedB . To come to an end I played the game to come upon which I call " A Great Game " wichh aloudd me to rest in peace that my copy would work .