Beebs ARRESTED

Justin Bieber was arrested down in Florida for drag racing, a friend's Lamborghini since he apparently lacked his own?!?!

Anywho, after recently losing Paul Walker in a high speed exotic, apparently Beebs missed the importance of playing it safe, take your need for speed to a local raceway and do any auto racing with the highest regard for safety. He can afford to where as most street racers likely don't have the resources, spending all their available funds on their street racing cars.

Fast and Furious films popularity and of course, racing games that continue to sell well with video gaming kids and adults, it's not surprising that high speed cars are a clear point of interest that could lead to such illegal activity in the real World.

To me, seems like an inevitability since The Beebs isn't really maturing too well. Why I have to endure further YouTube music comments mentioning him in this day and age is beyond me, but it shows his prevalence in the teen or youth world.

His high profile arrest and it's outcome will hopefully impress upon the kids who idolize him not to follow in such footsteps

Edited by BlackListedB
  • Like 1

Unless if you're a die-hard Believer of course, they're wailing and yapping about Justin being supposedly innocent, without even realising the ramifications of what he did and his present behaviour.

It's becoming apparent that he didn't keep his sense of fame in check and got caught up in the fast lane, and it won't be surprising if he ends up more or less like Lindsay Lohan. To quote CJ in Cutthroat Business, "any fake-ass idiot can get a record deal these days,"

All I can say is simply 'good'. He's caused nothing but trouble since he became famous, and both him and One Direction are practically bad influences.

Makes me glad that I'm into big band and swing music lol. I'd rather have my future sons or daughters listen to Glenn Miller and company, than have them subjected to wannabes who think they're the best when they're no better than molasses.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie
  • Like 1

Last bit of news I saw said he got released and allowed back in the USA, not extradited back to Canada, where he belongs....but some of his celeb fans think he better get some help, we just lost two more Hollywood legends, not to suggest he's in their league, he's a YouTube phenom, not much more! hahaha