GTA Online Valentine's Day Massacre Special

Chris

It's been a while since we had any notable news to post, but today Rockstar announced a special event starting this weekend - the Valentine's Day Massacre.

actual_1391814603_11-02.jpg

NEW WEAPON: GUSENBERG SWEEPER
Nothing says “I love you” quite like the warm wooden grip and cold steel barrel of a Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun. Get it from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online (in Story Mode, the Sweeper is automatically deposited into each character's weapon inventory with two full clips and additional ammo can be purchased at Ammu-Nation).

NEW VEHICLE: ALBANY ROOSEVELT
Paint the town red in the classically-inspired Albany Roosevelt. This armored 1920s limousine is perfect for gangsters and their molls. To properly run amok with the new Roosevelt, get in the driver’s seat and let your friends or Crewmates hang off the side, firing and taking out your rivals as you pass them by. The Roosevelt can be accessed from any garage property in Story Mode and is available in GTA Online from the legendarymotorsport.net in-game website.

NEW ATTIRE
Dress to the nines in a host of new double breasted suits and 1920s flapper dresses, or bare it all in sexy undergarments while going incognito with a selection of new masquerade masks. There are also new novelty t-shirts, hats and more available in stores throughout Los Santos, plus a new Flapper Bob hairstyle exclusively for the ladies.

10 NEW JOBS
The Valentine’s Day Massacre also includes 10 new Jobs scattered like the remnants of a broken heart throughout the world of GTA Online, including Deathmatches, a new Parachute Jump and new land, sea and cycling Races.

The nice thing about this update is that although the special will last for a limited time only, unlike the Christmas special any items you acquire will be kept forever in your inventory. And to get the hype train going again, Rockstar signed off the announcement by saying: "We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more."

Well, I got my Xmas money, for real, and went on an eBay parts auction shopping spree, so even though I got billed the other day for Xbox Live (it's now automated since I initiated a payment electronically via Xbox dashboard last year) I've been off the system to play PS3, and not the old 360 or GTAOnline

What that means is I've pretty much been taking a hiatus from gaming on PS3 and Xbox, but I successfully assembled two PS3 systems completely which both suffered from needed new optical drives, and couldn't be happier about that, spent no more then $75 on each and they work like new!

My other projects were gaming laptops for the new generation of PC games, still behind current tech, but getting some decent hardware for sure!

I agree that this is better then Beach Bum, but it could also point to the truth that Rockstar haven't been resting on their laurels .... They promised new and exciting additions in 2014, and the year has JUST begun, folks!

It takes time to build quality....anything!

Edited by BlackListedB

• 2 weeks later...