What cars\vehicles would you like to see them add to the game?

Strike9

I'd certainly like the Dukes in the game. Also the Rhapsody, Slamvan, and at least a couple more of the street bikes from TLAD. With The Lost playing a fairly important role in the game, I'd have expected more than just the Hexer to appear.

"Off road" versions of more vehicles, like the Patriot, Bobcat, and Cavalcade.

Hunter attack helicopter! A clearly HD-updated version was used in the trailer for the in-game movie, The Simian, so I see no reason it couldn't be made a controllable vehicle.

I'd also love it if the Blimp, Khamelion, CarbonRS, and Hotknife were made available to those who didn't preorder. I got the Special Edition, so I have the blimp, but I couldn't afford the Collector's Edition and the Hotknife was one of my favorite vehicles in GTA: San Andreas. :(

The Skimmer as well. It was seen in at least one pre-release screenshot, so it was in the game at some point.

All I can think of for now.

Edited by Spartan198

I want another game to feature the best 80s cars as LA Rush did for my own 82 Cutlass Supreme Oldsmobile, it provided one of my favorite cars I ever owned, to race with! SO FUN, SO NICE!

It looked stellar too. You wouldn't get that from GTA though, it will always be unlicensed except for the music.

Hey, Spartan, wanna borrow my Hotknife?? hahaha

Edited by BlackListedB

I have a feeling the skimmer, hydra and Hunter will be made available, since their models clearly exist, as for when they will release them, it is beyond me. A lot of people are asking for the dukes, so there's a decent chance they could bring it back. As for anything else, I don't know. Also, I would like to see the cavalcade FXT, Uranus, and blista compact return as well. And the Blade, the lowrider, not the boat.

Edited by Strike9

Yeah, a new Hydra is another one that was in the beta build at one point. Thanks for bringing it up and reminding me. There was also going to be an SUT version of the Patriot as well.

Agree on the Cavalcade FXT and Blista Compact. The latter I consider to be one of GTA's signature vehicles because it's been in every GTA game except the 2D games and GTA III, and the latter's absence doesn't really make sense. Also the GTA IV Bobcat and Contender.

Not a vehicle per say, but I'd love for lift kits to be added to car customization so I can raise a vehicle's suspension up like this if I want in addition to lowering it. I'd imagine lowrider fans would love hydraulics to be back in as well.