Sex is cool now rite?

smallpancake

Old news, small package.

Good job on finding the source date. That's a plus. :!:

Yeah I know its a little old, But in a conv with Chris I thought of it randomly and found the link....Thought about how awesome it would be if those guys were chicks, Then posted it here.

That's wrong. Almost as wrong as what happend. You are saying it would be awesome for two SIX YEAR OLD girls to be eating eachother out in an elementary school bathroom?

That is completly sick - two 6 year olds, WTF? I mean how far along did they get?!  :drool:

Obviously they were orally attached. I'm guessing that's how far they got.

Maybe to the point where they're undressed and doing eachother. Gasp. I'd blame the parents.

Definetly. It's always the parents((even if it isn't, it's fun to blame them just like they blame videogames)).

Ewwww. That's just wrong. Stuff don't work at that age.

Well, obviously in this case, it did. :lolbounce:

As the greatest cartoon character ever, Fry once said "They did the nasty in the pasty." Probably they took turns on eachother. The only things 6 year olds need to suck on are popsicles. And WTF why would you want to see 2 six year old girls (who haven't hit puberty) do oral, unless you're into that sort of thing, in which case get help.

As the greatest cartoon character ever, Fry once said "They did the nasty in the pasty." Probably they took turns on eachother. The only things 6 year olds need to suck on are popsicles. And WTF why would you want to see 2 six year old girls (who haven't hit puberty) do oral, unless you're into that sort of thing, in which case get help.

You really can't catch onto sexual jokes, Can you?

That's wrong. Almost as wrong as what happend. You are saying it would be awesome for two SIX YEAR OLD girls to be eating eachother out in an elementary school bathroom?

Ok ok, As long as they're hot. :P

Well, then I guess I'll let that one slid. :D

But yeah, this is pretty screwed up. Actually, I think it's almost normal. Six year olds tend to be curious about such things. Curiousness leads to exploration.