Malware Free Lyric Zone

You guys seem un-naturally silent here on even the music front. I keep most active at GTAForums in the rate the song above topic, it's fun no matter what time of day you visit. But it's sadly inactive and neglected here. Why is that I ask??

I'd love if you guys took an interest. it's not much effort to expend on your part. They do it all the time on the most active fansite around.

Well, as you may or may not know, Finding song lyrics is one of the viral Malware traps best known, outside of 'pron' perhaps... but I believe now YouTube with lyrics is one of the safest and best growing database, and as you know, property rights owners would rather there be no sharing of any professional music on said channel, but they're simply over-numbered by the users who do uploads day after day. At least that's my take.

Here's a song I heard many many years ago, never really knew what the late Freddie Mercury was on about, but here you can see quite clearly!

Lyric sites aren't necessarily a haven for malware, or at least that's what I experience on my end. The only thing close would be obnoxiously obtrusive ad banners for prawn sites and of course malware and work-at-home/free energy/trainers hate him scams, all of which can be zapped with just an Adblock plugin and/or a modified hosts file.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably more so in the past, However, YouTube's pretty safe and more and more people are supplying lyrics there, the traditional Go To would be sheet music, even for popular artists, and you have guitar magazines doing that these days, with a few select songs every month

Edited by BlackListedB